Sign in to follow this  
Ostrich Boy

GTA 5 Wii U?

TL;DR

I think the point is, even if GTA V is released on the Wii U (I always read that in a Japanese accent) the sales will be mediocre to average at best. Their best bet would be to earn back the "real gamers" respect so they could potentially have a strong install base for GTA VI. I however would never buy a Nintendo console, I never have and I don't plan to start now.

Call me the mediator, the motherfuckin' arbiter.

I thought gtagrl and I ended this argument. Good job Indy, you just had to poor gas on a campfire. <_<

*poured.

</p>Thats not necessary.

You're all hypocrites (with the exception of Ku). You all say I'm unreasonable thinking that there will be a good version of gta 5 on wii u, while you're all just fanboy assholes who just want to watch the wii u fail, because the wii had subpar graphics. Games aren't all about graphics, but apparently nobody realizes this.

Nope, we're just being fucking realistic.

I think the word your looking for is; Negative

"Nope, we're just being fucking negative."

Yup, much more accurate :D

The only fanboy on this thread is you Ostrich. We're all agreeing that GTA V will be on Xbox & PS3. Your the only one playing fanboy by being unrealistic and saying that V will be on Wii U. Your going off of 'maybe', 'possibly', and rumors were are going with what we know the nintendo base gamer is not your typical PS3 or Xbox gamer, they're casual play here and there. While the Xbox & PS3 Gamer is more hardcore, competitive and game more often. Nobody is going to go out and pick up a Wii U just for GTA V if they are they must be inbred.

• Like 1

The only fanboy on this thread is you Ostrich. We're all agreeing that GTA V will be on Xbox & PS3. Your the only one playing fanboy by being unrealistic and saying that V will be on Wii U. Your going off of 'maybe', 'possibly', and rumors were are going with what we know the nintendo base gamer is not your typical PS3 or Xbox gamer, they're casual play here and there. While the Xbox & PS3 Gamer is more hardcore, competitive and game more often. Nobody is going to go out and pick up a Wii U just for GTA V if they are they must be inbred.

You're saying that gta 5 won't be on wii u. Why not?

Guest Marney

I really hope it doesn't come to Wii U because the fanboys are so annoying. That's my personal opinion.

If it came out for Wii U, the only reason I'd consider gettting it would be to try and get my girlfriend to play video games with me. She's the only person I know who plays Wii, other than my grandparents.

If it came out for Wii U, the only reason I'd consider gettting it would be to try and get my girlfriend to play video games with me. She's the only person I know who plays Wii, other than my grandparents.

Wii U! Read and comprehend. The wii u is a totally separate system from the wii

If it came out for Wii U, the only reason I'd consider gettting it would be to try and get my girlfriend to play video games with me. She's the only person I know who would play Wii U, other than my grandparents.

Fix'd

I really hope it doesn't come to Wii U because the fanboys are so annoying. That's my personal opinion.

What about all the f*cking annoying ps3 and xbox fanboys that do nothing else but hate on Nintendo all day!

• Like 1

Guest Marney

Just out of interest, are you a member of any Nintendo or Wii U fansites?

If it came out for Wii U, the only reason I'd consider gettting it would be to try and get my girlfriend to play video games with me. She's the only person I know who would play Wii U, other than my grandparents.

Fix'd

Explain to me why only your grandparents would play wii u.

Yeah, I'm sure they're just going to shrug that kid-friendly image right off.

Guest Marney

Fix'd

Explain why you get mad when other people post their opinions. You really should calm down a little and accept that not everyone is a Wii U fanboy.

Wii U is not a gaming platform designed for the core gamer, it is designed for casual gamers, much like the Wii. I am rather certain that GTA would not sell nearly as much on the Wii U and I doubt anyone would question the lack of it on the console.

Fix'd

Explain why you get mad when other people post their opinions. You really should calm down a little and accept that not everyone is a Wii U fanboy.

No, actually I just hate how everyone blindly hates a console that they know nothing about.

• Like 1

Fix'd

No young people that I know have expressed any sort of anticipation for the Wii U. But there are a few older relatives of mine that have.

Just out of interest, are you a member of any Nintendo or Wii U fansites?

No because the people on those sites are even bigger assholes. I own a ps3, but plan on buying a wii u.

Guest Marney

Fix'd

No young people that I know have expressed any sort of anticipation for the Wii U. But there are a few older relatives of mine that have.

My grandmother who is 98 has one.

Sign in to follow this