Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'C' (Monday 19th March 2012)

Guest Marney1

7pm EST/11pm GMT

Settings chosen by winner of Deathmatch B - Marney1 [View Highlights]

• Platform: PS3
  • Duration: 20 mins
  • Auto-Aim: ON
  • Weapons: Powerful
  • Police: OFF
  • Traffic: Medium
  • Pedestrians: OFF
  • Blips: None
  • Online I.D Display: ON
  • Reticule Health: ON
  • Voice Chat: ON
  • Respawn Distance: Near
  • Respawn Time: 1 sec
  • Time of Day: Midday
  • Weather: Clear
  • Dogs: Fair game
  • Rape: OFF

• No leaving the designated map or glitching. Winner chooses next event settings.

Confirmed Players & Sony Entertainment Network I.D:

1. Marney [Marney-1]
  2. gtagrl [gtagrl]
  3. ViceMan [ViceyThaShizzle]
  4. TreeFitty [therealtreefitty]

Guest Marney1

What are the settings? Let me guess... auto aim off.

I'll think about it. I might also consider requests.

Guest Marney1

I'll think about it. I might also consider requests.

How about Francis International?

Airport anyone?

Not committing myself to these anymore, If my internet wants to work then I might show up otherwise its never going to happen. shame really, my download speed has improved but overall connection quality has dipped

Guest Marney

Speaking of which, the party mode ended up being much more fun than the deathmatch. Plenty of time to gather weapons/ammo and devise a plan to get killed by me I mean kill the other players...

Agree with you there. I think Party Mode is better when there's just a few of us but we still need a Deathmatch before we do that. Even if it's just 20 minutes long.

Guest Marney

Is the match today?

Last time it was on Sunday...

It's today, Monday as it's always been.

We've only got Charge Island and the airport down as possible locations so far, any more ideas or are we happy to go with whatever I choose?

I might stay up for the after match shenanigans tonight as i'm not at work this week.

Don't really care about the location. Maybe put respawn distance as close if it's a low turnout... which is pretty likely.

i won't be there... by bro is in town and me and the family are doing a dinner thing again... i only get to see him maybe once or twice a year... so screw you guys, i'm doing something else... perhaps next week i will be finally ready to play...

Guest Marney

i won't be there... by bro is in town and me and the family are doing a dinner thing again... i only get to see him maybe once or twice a year... so screw you guys, i'm doing something else... perhaps next week i will be finally ready to play...

Tell them you'll see them next year, they'll understand.

• Like 1

Guest Marney

I ran into a problem with rendering, so i can't make it now. :wall: There's always a problem surrounding these matches for me!

Plenty more to join in with DuP' - we've got our own Multiplayer subforum now.

Guest Marney

These are all I managed to capture.

Edited by TreeFitty
/moved to appropriate topic for the scouser

I still wish you'd gotten a shot of you, me and Vicey standing by our cars on the stunt jump ramp beside the revolving oversized spray paint can. That was a total photo op moment.

I was thinking for the next match we could do a rocket launcher fest at the airport since Marney loves rocket launchers so much. Don't know if that should be the main match though or for the fuckabout afterwards.

Actually, I was also thinking about a TL&D or TBoGT match too, if everybody - that is, all three of us who are likely to turn up - has it.

I was thinking for the next match we could do a rocket launcher fest at the airport since Marney loves rocket launchers so much. Don't know if that should be the main match though or for the fuckabout afterwards.

Actually, I was also thinking about a TL&D or TBoGT match too, if everybody - that is, all three of us who are likely to turn up - has it.

Agreed. Marney and I were contemplating TBoGT for the next one, so we can use parachutes. Where were you last night as far as chat goes?...it would have been nice to be able to talk to you. Next time for the free roam, we should gang up on those bastards.

I don't have a headset, nor do I intend on getting one.

I'd like to have a TL&D one too, maybe a bike race with the sawnoff.

Vicey, neither of us has a headset either, we stayed in contact through the chat room.

Motorbikes with sawn-offs sounds great too.