Sign in to follow this  
Icecoldbagey

GTA Vice City Nights (PSVita)

Nice, is there any more info on it, other than that? I wonder if it'll ever happen though... It's probably fake, but who knows. I do hope to see a decent new GTA made especially for the vita.

I haven't looked to be honest dude, I highly doubt it though or something probably would have been posted on here. Sounds promising though :D I wouldn't get a Vita just for this, but there's always the possibility of a port to consoles later down the line!

I'm saying fake. There isn't a good source (4chan seems to be the only actual source aside from sites saying they were sent the pic) and when you zoom in, the first parentheses around "PlayStation Vita" is screwed up for all but the first one (Monster Hunter).

Guest Marney1

LOL @ the people who wasted money on vicecitynights.com and gtavicecitynights.com

LOL at you for trying to register them but finding out someone beat you to it. :P

^haha. From the beginning I was thinking how sad it was that so many places were picking this up and posting it as truth without actually looking into it. The first site I linked to (videogamer) was the only one who bothered to look for the source of the pic. The other "major" sites had the pic emailed to them (probably from eager fans who didn't look into it) and posted it as-is. Then everyone who saw those posts just assumed they researched it and that it was true.

I would assume with GTA V in the pipe, fans would be less susceptible to things like this. But again I think it's the major gaming sites' fault for posting a random pic sent to them as fact.

"Less bullsh*t rumors, more facts." (if I get proven wrong tomorrow, so be it. We'll be too happy to care. :P )