Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'B' (Monday 12th March 2012)

I could store bodies in my chest freezer.

we actually had one of them spit roast pigs in our chest freezer once. my dad thought it'd be a great barbecue idea but then the great british weather shit all over iy and it resided in the freezer for months. Great thing was I didnt know about its location and was only about 10 at the time, I got the biggest shock in the known fucking world when I wanted to get an ice cream one day. shit a fucking brick.

Guest Marney1

we actually had one of them spit roast pigs in our chest freezer once. my dad thought it'd be a great barbecue idea but then the great british weather shit all over iy and it resided in the freezer for months. Great thing was I didnt know about its location and was only about 10 at the time, I got the biggest shock in the known fucking world when I wanted to get an ice cream one day. shit a fucking brick.

He told you it was a pig. That was your real mum.

WOW Didn't mean for that to sound horrible lol. Sorry mate. :D

Edited by Marney1

you do sound like a twat there tbh

Guest Marney1

you do sound like a twat there tbh

I'll let you shoot me in the face later. Then we'll call it quits.

I will just shoot you in the face irrespective of if we have prior business to conclude. Remember, i'm not hosting it, you are. :P

I don't think this issue has been brought up yet, but the US just had daylight savings. So the US/UK are 4 hours apart right now unless the UK just did it too but I don't think that's the case from past years...

Guest Marney1

I don't think this issue has been brought up yet, but the US just had daylight savings. So the US/UK are 4 hours apart right now unless the UK just did it too but I don't think that's the case from past years...

I've just this minute got home, anyone playing then? And so it's 7pm there now? (EST)

oh look, my ps3 wont sign in and my internet is slow as fuck, theres a shock. fuck it, next time maybe if I dont go on a rampage and smash up the telephone exchange in widnes

It won't let me switch to auto-aim. ????

Try setting it to on in your multiplayer preferences on the phone before starting up the lobby.

Guest Marney1

Me and ViceMan started on our own and had a little battle.

In the end we scrapped our two-some and got down to business in a new 20 minute game with gtagrl and TreeFitty:

I had to escape from gtagrl to re-arm because gtagrl was turning my car into swiss cheese from up on a rooftop. Thought it was a good time for a quick photo opportunity.

Wrong! Who did that anyway? ^

Results ^

TreeFitty hasn't lost his touch, I'd say he won most of our confrontations.