danz0r

GTA 4 multiplayer hacker?

I was on a gta 4 free roam match (xbox 360) and there was this guy who was spawning in different colour cars and helicopters and afterwards I tried to blow up his car but it did not blow up and then he had some speed hack on and he killed my in a normally old slow car but he was going really fast. Do you guys think he was a hacker and is there anything that I should be worried about

Could be internet lag. The spawning part not so much. I'm very sure Xbox LIVE has a way to see someone's reputation on their profile. See if anyone has reported them for hacking/cheating or whatever. edit: nevermind. seems you can only see a star rating.

When I was playing free mode (TBoGT) on the Xbox yesterday some guy was flying around in a red Annihilator. I dunno what the fuck is going on but something isn't right.

Guest Marney1

Well I dont think thats going to happen I remember the username being killerclown but some letters were capitals and some were lower-case.

You don't think what's going to happen?

Guest Marney1

what do you mean. I didn't really get what you just posted

There's no other simpler way I could possibly explain what I've already posted.

Marney he means he can't contact r* because he doesn't remember the game tag name, he remembers the name but not including capitals or digits it had.

Marney he means he can't contact r* because he doesn't remember the game tag name, he remembers the name but not including capitals or digits it had.

Thanks mercy, that's what I meant..

Doesn't it store any people you've played games with in a list somewhere. I know the PS3 does, I have lists of loads of random noobs i've played GTA and RDR with.

Doesn't it store any people you've played games with in a list somewhere. I know the PS3 does, I have lists of loads of random noobs i've played GTA and RDR with.

Not that I know of.

Not that I know of.

Open up the friends list and then go to the right-most tab. Your recent players are listed there.

Guest Marney1

oh ok I re-read it, I do think of what is going to happen if I dont report it but I dont have (1. the evidence and (2. the gamer tag

I'd just wait to see if you come across the problem again, if you do, at least you'll be prepared to take note of any details you might need.

Thank you very much.

When I was playing free mode (TBoGT) on the Xbox yesterday some guy was flying around in a red Annihilator. I dunno what the fuck is going on but something isn't right.

They are online mods. I can't really go into detail how to do it because it requires warez but I can show you on Xbox 360 if you'd like. Also just a heads up Modders have the capability of freezing your console.

If you suspect hacking or cheating while playing a Rockstar Games title send details including the suspected hacker/cheat's gamer tag to [email protected]. Here's the latest regarding Red Dead Redemption but the same goes for any game.

rockstar_120x120_thumb.png

Sadly nothing will happen, Rockstar recently patched GTA IV and within a few weeks it was back.