hello, im steve and im saying this because the game eight days was canclled so maby rockstar took it over if u look at the trailer and all that it looks like the new gta its pretty sweet

Saw this ages ago, people keep putting vids up on youtube like hey its GTA 5 gameplay you guys! It isn't. Just a cancelled game. lol I don't think it will be in any way related to the upcoming GTA V

Guest Marney1

Saw this ages ago, people keep putting vids up on youtube like hey its GTA 5 gameplay you guys! It isn't. Just a cancelled game. lol I don't think it will be in any way related to the upcoming GTA V

Except it'll have Jim Jagger putting all his expertise into GTA V.

Except it'll have Jim Jagger putting all his expertise into GTA V.

How do we know that though? I'm not ruling it out or anything but he may be working on other games. What games has he helped with in the past?

Guest Marney1

He works at R* North so he'll have probably been working on GTA V, AGENT and other games.

Guest Marney1

Yeah, I was thinking he'd be leaning towards more of a game like Agent

He's probably been working on both.

• Like 1

hello, im steve and im saying this because the game eight days was canclled so maby rockstar took it over if u look at the trailer and all that it looks like the new gta its pretty sweet

just because it was cancelled you assume its the game gta, they havn't had any news on it, and if eight days was gta V everyone will be saying it all over the web, so whatever you think it is It's not, im just over people assuming things! we will just find out when rockstar tell us more! no more *this is gta, this is what is going to be in gta*, its all a load off rumours and bullshit, just wait and find out, but eight days is NOT gta 5

Because he's joking, or he's just very enthusiastic. Also, he's been around for six years, that's long enough to give him reason to stick around through whatever.

hahaha i thought he was serious im like oook :) i was laughing when i sent that, but in saying that i did look up eight days like 2mins ago, and it said the texture in it and all the movements apparently are going to be around the same as gtaV....if so that aint bad

Wow... Fuck GTA V altogether I want Eight Days!

if you dont like gta V why you on this site then

Why are all your posts so aggressive?

because i was just getting a lil annoyed that people assume *that this is gta and thats gta*, know one knows because they havn't released information yet, but yea i was abit aggressive and i apologise, but yea cheers for picking up on that :)

I never even heard of this game till i seen this topic , i wonder why they canceled it ?

I hope your right but i doubt it's the next GTA .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7KiyAl1vFY

just look at the graphical stuff in it, now that's what people want to see in V :D different movements and gunfiring positions....sweeet