maybe even have missions where you have to use mobs,gangs,back up

it would be nice if its november as it gives rockstar time to add the icing to the cake (or pinch are ideas lol)

another thought of mine is in the trailer alot of hints point to the 24th of may specially the house for sale clip i could be completely wrong on this or it might of been mentioned before but could that be hinting "you will find out on the 24th when its on sale"

Hope you can be part of the mob like boss of the mob or like if the guy has brothers you all are head and you can nogotiate with other mobs so get stabbed in the back or they join your mob and you stab them in the back instead and cop's come and warn you ''we are on too tour plans'' because you hire people too do illegal jobs for you like nick train track,wipe out other mobs,big time drug deal and warehouses full of your own weapons or dogy stuff. THAT WOULD BE SICK

GTA will come out in august or october more deatail after max payne 3 gta wont come out on may 24 so max payne won't be overshadowed

Hope you can be part of the mob like boss of the mob or like if the guy has brothers you all are head and you can nogotiate with other mobs so get stabbed in the back or they join your mob and you stab them in the back instead and cop's come and warn you ''we are on too tour plans'' because you hire people too do illegal jobs for you like nick train track,wipe out other mobs,big time drug deal and warehouses full of your own weapons or dogy stuff. THAT WOULD BE SICK

GTA will come out in august or october more deatail after max payne 3 gta wont come out on may 24 so max payne won't be overshadowed

the mob stuf probly wont happen

that would be cool and mabey if PACKIE from GTA IV is in the new game he can bring some of his irish family and have a irish mob

that would be cool and mabey if PACKIE from GTA IV is in the new game he can bring some of his irish family and have a irish mob

well at the end of the ballad, we saw him walking to the airport so maybe we will see him in gta V, so hopefully he can help us out

if on the 24th we get no info il swallow my words as my theory could be completely wrong, i think theres just to many hints that point to that date (as other people have pointed out) but mp3 has been delayed that weren't planned so we will have to keep dreaming till rockstar give any details i just hope they bring back the original gta feel to the game with a ruthless character id like to see packie return please not niko tho unless its killing him

That is actually a good topic, that would be cool to have the mob helping you out for once, i would prefer if when your in deep shit with the cops, you can call the mob for back up

Certainly is!

Even better, having a 'Corrupt' cop you could ring up and ask for some help such as getting the cops to focus on a much serious case OR say if the 'Wanted' system comes back from RDR where the cops would patrol the city informed that you are being man hunted you could pay the 'Corrupt' cop to let your case go and release your 'Bounty'. Hiring people to help you through missions or just in general would be cool like if you're being chased you could get your 'homie' to come and cover your escape from cops or pissed off gang members.