In GTA 4 if you got a private dance by a stripper then sometimes they would say 'you wanna take me home baby' or something simular.. maybe in GTA 5 you actuallly can and have them as a girlfriend kinda thing?

idk but i think they should have fat strippers.. that way you could pay them in doughnuts and cupcakes.. o and also ugly strippers so you could pay them in compliments..

imagine if you have a wife in the game and if you rent a hooker she tried to kill you

yeah... bitches be crazy :whistle:

• Like 1

I hope the put male and tranny strippers/prostitutes in gta5... The game needs more diversity.... And there's nothing I enjoy more than hooking up with a tranny, then slitting his throat.

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

We get GTA V and first thing people think about is the strippers and hoes.

This game is wasted on you people.

ilovehoes

To be fair, only the OP and one other person actually gave a shit.

In GTA 4 if you got a private dance by a stripper then sometimes they would say 'you wanna take me home baby' or something simular.. maybe in GTA 5 you actuallly can and have them as a girlfriend kinda thing?

nah, it would be stupid

imagine if you have a wife in the game and if you rent a hooker she tried to kill you

yeah... bitches be crazy :whistle:

I would've already killed my wife before that happened.

• Like 1

Why like in GTA IV did they not show anything when you fucked a stripper, the car shook and dhe moaned but nothing else. GOD if there gonna have strippers they should atleast show her BREAST.

Those are hookers, not strippers. They're not the same, although both jobs come from poor life decisions and the lack of a father figure and/or positive female role model growing up.

Why like in GTA IV did they not show anything when you fucked a stripper, the car shook and dhe moaned but nothing else. GOD if there gonna have strippers they should atleast show her BREAST.

what massacre said.. plus they woulda prrobly put rated A for strong nudity..

like hot coffee

I think it's part of the gta atmosphere but I'm not going to be crushed if strip dancers aren't in the game..... I only went to the strip club in gta4 once... And if you went in there a lot more than that stop playing gta and start going to shotacon conventions

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

And if you went in there a lot more than that stop playing gta and start going to shotacon conventions

Oh, that reminds me. I talked to one of my contacts and got those tickets you asked for, still working on getting a booth set up for you.