GTA V on PS4/Xb1 in

Police

gtav cops police

389 replies to this topic

Poll: Should cops be more realistic? (480 member(s) have cast votes)

Should cops be more realistic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Should cops use more force?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Brian

I Shoot Raw

• Gold Member
  • 2,319 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

So with the assumption of dogs and multiple rumors that circulated, would you like to see more realistic cops?

This includes K-9, battering rams, and being more intelligent over all

Sure K-9 would be cool but I don't want a too realistic police AI, and although the cops in GTA 4 were retarded as hell, it was good enough for me

#2 Rayge

'English motherfucker, do you speak it?'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

Depends where the force is used. I mean, I don't want to get shot to death for resisting arrest.

#3 bOnEs

the village idiot...

• Moderators
  • 7,298 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

dude, no way would i want realistic cops... maybe a little smarter, and i would like your sneak ability to play more of a role, like hiding behind dumpsters or driving past one in a different car unnoticed... but more realistic cops?? think about it, how many people get away from the police in real life?? yea, talk about struggling to get away from a simple grand theft auto...

#4 PedestrianRiotz

"Leet"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

K9's, tasers, riot gear, tyre punctures, truncheons/knight sticks, CS gas

They should actually try and engage in some sort of combat, it would be brilliant if when they are in groups they try to hold you down while they arrest, it would be like an episode of cops xD

#5 Brian

I Shoot Raw

• Gold Member
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

This is the thing, I can understand police with body armor, maybe a little stronger protection, but I don't want to be down with tear gas and riot gear, it's too realistic and would take away from the fun of fucking around with cops for me.

#6 PedestrianRiotz

"Leet"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostBrian567899, on 25 February 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

This is the thing, I can understand police with body armor, maybe a little stronger protection, but I don't want to be down with tear gas and riot gear, it's too realistic and would take away from the fun of fucking around with cops for me.

all you'd have to do is get in a car, drive off fast as fuck lol plus you have to learn that fucking with the cops comes with consequences ;)

Also something I noticed in the trailer, when the black guy is running away, theres 3 cops chasing after him along with a chopper, and theres no gun in sight! Could mean it's going to be more realistic :)

#7 RedRooster

Vandal

• Gold Member
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSCOTLAND

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

would be pretty funny if the cops chased you if you were seen pickin up a prostitute lol, but yeah i think more realistic the better

#8 Arnz

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

i seriously think cops should be more realistic because in gta 4 i pulled over to see what would happen and sometimes they wouldnt get out of the car they would just ram me

#9 Lil Eazy-E

Compton City G

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationA. Drive

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

I agree with Marcus, the police force should be in level with the stars you got, its not really realistic if you resist arresting and start driving away with accidentaly run over two people, and they bring SWAT team and army...

#10 Qdeathstar

Lovelord of the wastes

• Gold Member
  • 4,637 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:03 AM

I thought the cops in gta 5 were way to easy to avoid if you had a car...they were way less aggressive in iv

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

#11 HB_Sauce

Clepto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationNorth of North
  • PSN Name:HB_Sauce

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:29 AM

Give me the onslaught, random spawn cops that made police chases awesome like they were back in PS2 era

#12 Grizzly

Dangerous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationOxford, UK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:12 AM

Would love to see more realistic cops. Nothing worse than some ped being in your way, giving them a friendly shove to end up getting shot at by a nearby cop.

Also, things like wen you find yourself under a bridge, with the need to shoot a tramp in the head, or even a silent baseball bat kill. Then boom, somehow the police are immediately aware and on your ass.

#13 Brian

I Shoot Raw

• Gold Member
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

What about that whole witness thing with RDR? Opinions on that?

#14 layboy

Shoplifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

there better be this time....more action so we can all feel the adreniline with our character

#15 snoepzakje12gta5

hegemony

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

In rdr you getting caught to easy you schould be able to sneak away but in rdr the persons who look for ya always going your way

#16 layboy

Shoplifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

Perfect :)

#17 iGTA5

ORIGINAL GtANGSTA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

i think it would be alot more intelegent/realistic cops. i watched the max payne 3 design and technology thing and they added improved intelegents to that so i think it would be in V too

#18 layboy

Shoplifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:04 AM

It would make it more action fun if the cop's were realistic

#19 Rayge

'English motherfucker, do you speak it?'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:20 PM

View PostAkuma, on 28 February 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

Not too realistic, as someone said earlier. How many people in real life get away from the cops? Even with 1 real life star. In GTA IV I got away like 98/100 times.

#20 layboy

Shoplifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

View PostMarcus, on 28 February 2012 - 01:20 PM, said:

View PostAkuma, on 28 February 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

Not too realistic, as someone said earlier. How many people in real life get away from the cops? Even with 1 real life star. In GTA IV I got away like 98/100 times.

yea you have a point (Y)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users