Should cops be more realistic?  

481 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So with the assumption of dogs and multiple rumors that circulated, would you like to see more realistic cops?

This includes K-9, battering rams, and being more intelligent over all

Sure K-9 would be cool but I don't want a too realistic police AI, and although the cops in GTA 4 were retarded as hell, it was good enough for me

• Like 7

dude, no way would i want realistic cops... maybe a little smarter, and i would like your sneak ability to play more of a role, like hiding behind dumpsters or driving past one in a different car unnoticed... but more realistic cops?? think about it, how many people get away from the police in real life?? yea, talk about struggling to get away from a simple grand theft auto...

• Like 6

K9's, tasers, riot gear, tyre punctures, truncheons/knight sticks, CS gas

They should actually try and engage in some sort of combat, it would be brilliant if when they are in groups they try to hold you down while they arrest, it would be like an episode of cops xD

• Like 10

This is the thing, I can understand police with body armor, maybe a little stronger protection, but I don't want to be down with tear gas and riot gear, it's too realistic and would take away from the fun of fucking around with cops for me.

• Like 1

This is the thing, I can understand police with body armor, maybe a little stronger protection, but I don't want to be down with tear gas and riot gear, it's too realistic and would take away from the fun of fucking around with cops for me.

all you'd have to do is get in a car, drive off fast as fuck lol plus you have to learn that fucking with the cops comes with consequences ;)

Also something I noticed in the trailer, when the black guy is running away, theres 3 cops chasing after him along with a chopper, and theres no gun in sight! Could mean it's going to be more realistic :)

• Like 4

i seriously think cops should be more realistic because in gta 4 i pulled over to see what would happen and sometimes they wouldnt get out of the car they would just ram me

• Like 8

I agree with Marcus, the police force should be in level with the stars you got, its not really realistic if you resist arresting and start driving away with accidentaly run over two people, and they bring SWAT team and army...

I thought the cops in gta 5 were way to easy to avoid if you had a car...they were way less aggressive in iv

I wonder what the limit is on the iphone app for shiity useless iphone app signature. I mean, did invision realise this app was so shitty that the needed to give people the ability to say "yo, sorry this post is shit snd i cant quote you or post this cool picturr i took because im using this shiity app, but on the bright side, at least now you know thats why my post sucks."... And even if thats the case why not just simply make that the default signature instead of mindfucking everyone by automatically posting null everywhere. This is an easy fix that makes me go what the fuck. I mean, hell... I know im not paying for the app so i get what i get, but thr invision board liscenses cost money and if you own a site and pay for the liscense shif should work... Also, no adsence or advertising support... Wtf. I would type more trying to get to the limit of this shitty app but ive ran out of stuff to say... So thats it

Would love to see more realistic cops. Nothing worse than some ped being in your way, giving them a friendly shove to end up getting shot at by a nearby cop.

Also, things like wen you find yourself under a bridge, with the need to shoot a tramp in the head, or even a silent baseball bat kill. Then boom, somehow the police are immediately aware and on your ass.

• Like 3

i think it would be alot more intelegent/realistic cops. i watched the max payne 3 design and technology thing and they added improved intelegents to that so i think it would be in V too

It would make it more action fun if the cop's were realistic

Not too realistic, as someone said earlier. How many people in real life get away from the cops? Even with 1 real life star. In GTA IV I got away like 98/100 times.

It would make it more action fun if the cop's were realistic

Not too realistic, as someone said earlier. How many people in real life get away from the cops? Even with 1 real life star. In GTA IV I got away like 98/100 times.

yea you have a point (Y)

I just don't want them to use their psychic powers when i beat up on a bum in the alley way.... :(

Yeah if there are no witnesses, no stars should be gained.

A little off topic, but if you kill someone ( and witnesses before the cops come) you should be able to "dispose" of the bodies, by dumping them, or burning them.

• Like 1

I just don't want them to use their psychic powers when i beat up on a bum in the alley way.... :(

Yeah if there are no witnesses, no stars should be gained.

A little off topic, but if you kill someone ( and witnesses before the cops come) you should be able to "dispose" of the bodies, by dumping them, or burning them.

That would be awsome, use dumpsters to hise the body.... anywayyyyy back on topic...... :P

Yeah, I would like smarter and more realistic cops...like they would try to pull u over first like in midnight club, and the whole wanted level thing was more realistic. Just as long as it doesn't get to the point of getting a star when u run a red light or speed, that would kill the game

• Like 1

Yeah, I would like smarter and more realistic cops...like they would try to pull u over first like in midnight club, and the whole wanted level thing was more realistic. Just as long as it doesn't get to the point of getting a star when u run a red light or speed, that would kill the game

maybe you could have warnings before you get stars? not for running a red light or speeding, but to things like driving on the sidewalk or bumping other cars (?) The warnings would disappear ofcourse but the police would try to pull you over maybe, who knows! :D

:fap:

• Like 2