Joint ops

Possible nuclear test site or area 51

I was thinking if some of the map was surrondind country sides it would be some desert right? Well mabey like in GTA SA remember the desert army base well WHAT IF THERE was a parody of ROSWELL or a nuclear test site / army base and it was full of weapons/ vehicals/guards/lab workers.

ALIEN EASTER EGG :D

• Like 1

I Agree with the realism of course! instead of another tactical nuclear base ect, they should maybe try a building which is fully interactable which you can enter and either tear stuff up or even maybe get a mission or job of some sort from it like an FBI station or Military base of a smaller scale like VC that would be pretty sweet.

^

Its a video game.....

You don't replicate a city in meticulous detail and then add random shit that doesn't fit in.

Oh shit you're right! Of course, because the statue of liberty does have a soda in its hand and working heart on the inside. Well son of a gun I feel just a lil silly now. :) Its a fucking video game. Don't take it so seriously, they could add it in if they wanted it could easily be a secret base hidden somewhere on the huge map. Whether it is underground or whatever. You do not work for Rockstar Games so don't go thinking you can go crossing stuff out. I don't remember New York been set out as 4 separate islands that was separated from the rest of the country.

• Like 2

^

Its a video game.....

You don't replicate a city in meticulous detail and then add random shit that doesn't fit in.

Oh shit you're right! Of course, because the statue of liberty does have a soda in its hand and working heart on the inside. Well son of a gun I feel just a lil silly now. :) Its a fucking video game. Don't take it so seriously, they could add it in if they wanted it could easily be a secret base hidden somewhere on the huge map. Whether it is underground or whatever. You do not work for Rockstar Games so don't go thinking you can go crossing stuff out. I don't remember New York been set out as 4 separate islands that was separated from the rest of the country.

The thing with the Statue is typical thing Rockstar would do, it's different from adding areas in the game that aren't there in real life. And you seriously expect LC to be connected to the mainland? It's a game, it's not going to perfectly replicate NYC, but it is pretty similar as NYC also has bridges connecting different parts.

Im with PedestrianRiotz. Whats so terrible about putting a military base that doesn't show up on the map, somewhere in the middle of the desert. Some how nobody has a problem with making their character jump 50 ft. in the air by calling a # on their phone, but God forbid they add a really cool military base. Besides, if theres no military base, then where did the Hydra in the trailer come from?..

• Like 2

^

Its a video game.....

Ouch, must've touched a nerve. Sorry.

Im with PedestrianRiotz. Whats so terrible about putting a military base that doesn't show up on the map, somewhere in the middle of the desert. Some how nobody has a problem with making their character jump 50 ft. in the air by calling a # on their phone, but God forbid they add a really cool military base. Besides, if theres no military base, then where did the Hydra in the trailer come from?..

They store jet fighers in nuclear test compounds?

There is a military base not too far from the city of Los Angeles. No one was denying existence of a military base since obviously the Hydra/whatever it'll be called came from somewhere. The topic title talks of an Area 51-type military base and nuclear test sites.

Also, the Statue of Happiness was holding a steaming coffee cup. Not a soda. Plus it was based on the Statue of Liberty which actually exists in NY harbor. It's not like they stitched Philadelphia onto onto the west edge of the map.

its a fucking video game nd its GTA! Theres gunna be a military base nd just cuz something don't exist in real life calie doesn't mean it won't be in the game it's rockstar guys you should know by now

Look it's only an option some of us do want some sort of nuclear site/military base, its only an idea and tbh most gamers would welcome it, better than an overload of realism which could make the game too boring. They're scaling it down so they could easily add something secret in the desert.

i dought area 51 will be in the game but there is a military base in Oakland off of San Francisco, and the do test heavy artillery and once and a while a nuclear weapon.

Feel free to post links to whatever you are talking about.

I understand the Nuclear test site area bs, but I just dont understand how anyone can bitch about a military base. If you want Tanks, Hydras, Patriots, and other Military basesd vehicles, guns, an aircraft, Wouldn't you expect a military base to have em all.

• Like 1