Joint ops

Possible nuclear test site or area 51

Have an Aircraft carrier, that'll explain the Hydra. Plus you can have amphibious assault vehicles/hovercraft with tanks and jeeps on them. Doesnt have to be a land military base.

Adding some sort of secret base or somthing like that would be pretty cool. It doesnt have to tie into the story line or anything, but it adds a darker feeling to the game just like SA. the so called "rat man" in GTA 4 was a B.S myth, and i think SA had the right balance of myths and conspiracys to add a feeling you cant find in any other game. look at VC for example. the game is fun as hell right? and so was SA. But you cant tell me that having Area 69, Big Foot, and the whole list of others didnt add a sort of feeling that was kind of addicting ( look at all the websites and You Tube videos and prove me wrong), and i garentee most people who own GTA SA havnt spend 5 mins looking for things themselves. Keep your mind open to possibilitys!

i think if they do add a desert to GTA 5, ( which im VERY hoping they do) id be nice to have a Darker feeling to ir, wouldnt it? like GTA SA. Maybe seeing UFOs, and not the bliking lights eather. would be awesome, and maybe involving a misson with nukes would be cool. Like the protagonist would have to stop the antagonoist from stealing an ICBM from a Base or somthing who knows R* has done an exelent job at making outragous things into bad ass missons people never forget. like the Black project, and Green Goo, and i think some conspircay themed things in the desert would just comlpete this game.

I just hope when they create AREA 69, It should be Along ways away from anything. Like in GTA SA, the base was way to close to civilization for it to be realistic. Maybe they could scale it down just a bit, so it leaves the rest of the desert for posibillitys. You should get a wanted level for intering, and there should be sticks in the ground ( like in real life) showing the boundries. There should also be blue posts like maybe 50 yards or so beihind the red or orange posts, that if you cross the blue ones they can use lethal force, there for raising your wanted level more. And instead of making a trailer park and the Lil Probe Inn, they should recrate the town of Rachel NV,