Sign in to follow this  
Ku Zi Mu

GTA IV PS3 Multiplayer Event on Sat Feb 25th, 2012

Guest Bruce Willis

It was a joke, you dont have to. Marney just showed me the how to topic on the old forums so I guess I have some editing to do...

Yeah I showeded you how to use the the internets.

Guest Bruce Willis

Marney showing someone else how to use the internet? It's so satisfying watching your little ones grow up.

*Runs round Massacre's feet*

Guest Bruce Willis

The build up to this event has got me all excited and tingly. The organising skills of the OP are incredible, props to you! :clap:

These are custom game modes that has been out for ages now.

Busted! Full Rules:

-No guns are allowed!

-No health pickups are allowed!

-The Cops must wreck the crook's car by ramming into it, causing it to flip, explode, or get stuck. If either of those occur (or if the crook dies), the crook is Busted!

-If the crook gets himself stuck, causes his own car to explode, or kills himself, he is still Busted!

-If a cop disables his car, he is welcome to join another cop in their car to continue the pursuit. (You CANNOT get another police car of your own)

-The crook always gets a 5 second heard start before the cops start the chase

-The crook (or his car) must survive the police chase for 10 minutes (or until all cop cars are disabled) in order to win

How to set up busted:

1. Start Gta Race, Put Cars on parked and choose a good location

2. Pick someone to be the crook, that person needs to have the fib,(the rest cannot have the FIB, but can use the other ones)

3. When we spawn, The Crook is going to search for a normal car, NO SUPERCAR.

4. When the crook comes back, he hits someone and stands still infront of us until the host says go crook,

5. (for the Cops) Wait for the Host to say Go Cops, and stay inline.

6. Dont always take straights, its getting boring for us, the cops ifso.

7. When the Crook is stuck somewhere, on his roof or he blowed up he is busted

8. Do it again with another crook, TADA.

how to set up DD:

When the race starts, don't do it, follow the host until you've reached the DD Areana. Park Clearly. Countdown : 3, 2, 1 goo and play.

Try to destroy everyone elses car without weapons, last car still running wins.

Busted looks like it gets old after a few games. Plus I don't expect people to actually follow the rules after a couple rounds. At least Demolition Derby is easy since everyone knows how to play that. And you can always pick a different series of vehicles to change it up.

Busted looks like it gets old after a few games. Plus I don't expect people to actually follow the rules after a couple rounds. At least Demolition Derby is easy since everyone knows how to play that. And you can always pick a different series of vehicles to change it up.

Yeah that's the problem. When you make your own rules without any way of actually enforcing them, they tend to go out the window quite fast.

Like people who try to stunt in free roam and then a random noob comes in and hunts them down, then you get stuck in that godawful cycle of pistol, shoot noob, get shot by noob, respawn, pistol, shoot noob, get shot by noob, respawn... *yawn*

Then you go to the other side of the map and they have a personal vendetta against you and follow you wherever you go.

BTW, the event starts when its 2:00 pm in Boston, Massachusetts, so if you dont go by the same time as me, your gonna have to figure out what time 2:00 pm Feb 25th 2012 is where you live.

Guest Marney1

BTW, the event starts when its 2:00 pm in Boston, Massachusetts, so if you dont go by the same time as me, your gonna have to figure out what time 2:00 pm Feb 25th 2012 is where you live.

Oh fuck off! Sort it out properly in the OP.