Guest Bruce Willis

Whining little brats crying about lack of GTA V info

Guest Bruce Willis

post-10-0-22620100-1336401037.jpg

The amount of whining coming from spoiled little brats is getting on my tits. Not only on fan sites like this one but on every article on Rockstar's Newswire too.

Crying_child.jpg

Comments like "We don't care about crappy Max Payne 3 just give us GTA V news now!" are a complete waste of time and prove these idiots lack the brain cells required to add anything of interest for the rest of us to read. Try using your brain to think of something constructive to say or just don't say anything at all.

Rockstar aren't going to give in to your apron string pulling like your mother probably does every time you scream at her for an ice cream.

Grow up!

• Like 2

True, it's really annoying to see little 13 year olds and stuff saying all that stupid stuff just because they don't understand marketing and patience. I for one can barely remember the old Max Payne games, I just barely remember playing a few missions however the 3rd upcoming sequel looks fantastic, I'm hoping that will hopefully keep me busy till my grand (see what I did there? ;D) game comes out.

True, it's really annoying to see little 13 year olds and stuff saying all that stupid stuff just because they don't understand marketing and patience. I for one can barely remember the old Max Payne games, I just barely remember playing a few missions however the 3rd upcoming sequel looks fantastic, I'm hoping that will hopefully keep me busy till my grand (see what I did there? ;D) game comes out.

Try 7 year-olds.... or 13 years olds that act like they are 7 years old. I'm 14 and personally I think a small slightly-regular update on progress (which they have given us) is good enough seeing as they have already given us they main information. If they where to release a whole bunch of information now without a sure release date for the game, they would be screwwed... but I guess that is a little too much for said "whining brats" to comprehend.

Not gunna lie obviously i want more info, but we aint dumb enough to think R* will give us some any time soon.

I hate kids/teenagers...i actually i hate most people, especially stupid ones.

it suks that that shitty game Max Payn3 3 was delayed because now were gonna have to wait till it gets relate before the only game that R* makes that is worth a shit gets some more information released. . Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption's sequel :angry:

If I was 7, 14, or whatever the fuck, I'd be whining like a bitch too. It's what they do.

I was using this forum when I was like 12 and never acted like that.

• Like 2

Guest Bruce Willis

From today's Rockstar Newswire Asked & Answered article:

Player_27

Rockstar you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you treat GTA fans. I know we're talking about a marketing strategy here, but we already lost our patience! Why in Hell's name would you release a trailer in november!!!!!!!!!!! and NOT give us ANY info until after max payne 3 in may? you are ridiculous! I'm really starting to support those who won't buy max payne. Because of that game we won't hear any info about gta v. If you still believe max payne will be a super uber best 2012 selling game just because you promote it that much, you are wrong. The only thing you're doing is playing with fire, annoy us gta fans and play with our patience. I try and yet I don't understand your point of view on these 2 games. Anyway you lost one more customer who wanted to buy max payne after hearing of gta. But now because you treat us as ''beep'' I end this conversation here. Delete this comment and you'll prove me again you have no b$lls!!

P.S good luck with max! Hope he'll outsell gta v (ironic)

Crying_child.jpg

I've seen worse on twitter. Kids go as far as threatening to kill Rockstar (or the employees as it would be) to demand more information. Dumbasses. We should just make this thread a collection of stupid/annoying/abusive comments from the kids who think they are tough shit.

Guest Bruce Willis

I've seen worse on twitter. Kids go as far as threatening to kill Rockstar (or the employees as it would be) to demand more information. Dumbasses. We should just make this thread a collection of stupid/annoying/abusive comments from the kids who think they are tough shit.

Yeah I was thinking it was too similar to The GTA V Shit List thread but we clearly have a different bunch of shit heads to keep us amused while we wait for official info. :P

@Massacre - Will do.

me2_normal.jpg

@lensco Lennart Schoors

If GTA V doesn't come out for Mac, I'm so going to NOT PLAY IT !!1! Yeah, you've been warned, @rockstargames …

Edited by Bruce Willis

Problem is, if we make this a retarded quotes thread, we'll probably break the forum within a fortnight... Still, I'm game.

I'm not going to go around threatening Rockstar, or crying about how there is a deficit of info, but I agree to some degree that there has been a lack of information. I know maybe it's to build hype, and to keep people focused on MP3 but still, some legit info straight from Rockstar, like the some characters, things to do, map etc... even in just a regular post is what I want to see soon. If not, that's fine but it would be good if it did happen soon.

To be fair, R* was asking for a shitstorm by announcing GTA V before MP3 came out. You can't drop a nuke and then expect us to turn around and watch the fireworks behind us.

• Like 2

The kiddies were screaming and making threats even before they said anything about V. I would say the trailer was supposed to quell some of them but unfortunately Rockstar's style creates more questions than answers. Plus there's no stopping tards with access to the internet anyway.

i like how the thread is about whining little brats complaining about lack of information. and then i get here and read it only to figure out the thread is full of them. the game is not coming out anytime soon, so you are going to have to learn how to deal with it, is that easy to understand? the next bit of information will come out when thay are ready to give it to us.

Guest Bruce Willis

Problem is, if we make this a retarded quotes thread, we'll probably break the forum within a fortnight... Still, I'm game.

For every quote we post we're probably overlooking 100 others. I'll just post the ones that I find to be extra stupid.

Im 14 and i never bitch about GTA V. I dont mind when the new info comes out. I agree that if there is to much time between info releases there will be loss of fans, but hell thell make it up when the game comes out. I have spent most of my money on other games but i pray the game comes out before another game i really want, this is what i hate about the gaming industry, like how MW3, SRTR, BTF 3 came out around each others time period, very hard choice of which to buy. But if all of GTA V information was spilt out you would sum up the pro and cons of the game to fast. Lol buying a game is about hearing how good it is then buying it and finding out it wasent the best in the seris but still loving it. :)

(PS. if all info was let out there would be no use for this form, because i would be playing the game rather than talking about it on hear. :D ... But i still love this fourm and all of its hilarious comments :D

Once u have the game u come on here and share your thoughts and progress like the skyrim thread...thought that was obvious.

if all info was let out there would be no use for this form, because i would be playing the game rather than talking about it on hear.

Ironically, we're even more active after the game's actually out; you'll be the only one we lose.

Not really much of a loss.

I kinda does suck not knowing what will be on GTA V and seeing more pics of it is annoying. But hey it just most people cant WAITTTTT *calms down* (I need to play some SA) for the game to come out and have fun in Online on GTA V :).

I laugh at people that spam on the newswire I find it funny :).

Guest Bruce Willis

Suck this whingers!

maxpayne3_trailer2d_anim_black.gif

Imagine the screams if they announce AGENT is coming next.

:P