bringing the millitary back would be sweet. not only to be able to have THEM on your tail in a car chase, but to be able to have access to miltary assault rifles and vehicles. it would make it easyer to explain that the gun you are holding is stolen from the military, other than saying IDK I GOT IT FROM THAT GUN STORE OVER THERE typa thing. just more realistic

First off San Andreas rules!! I wish ps3 played it... That saying gta v should be awesome... Play gtasa right now.. In fact I might go buy a used ps3 to play it... Ohh and bring back military

Im hoping for an aircraft carrier, like in SA where it was parked in the harbour. Larger and with proper crew members. If you get on board without a disguise (a uniform you earn doing Single Player) its an Auto 6 star and you'll have the marines on board shooting you and everything. On it you can park aircrafts, tanks and other military hardware.

police A.i should be like, 1 star police chase u for say dangerous driving n give you a ticket and arrest you, 2 star backups called in and police get more aggressive yet wont open fire unless u have a gun, 3 star choppers out and police use rubber bullets and tear gas to subdue you 4 star dogs will come with backup if you run and deadly force may be used, 5 star swat teams arrive in armored trucks with roadblocks and spikes ready to shoot and kill, 6 star all bets are off military swarm the streets and do anything to kill you.

That'd be pretty cool, I think they should throw in a 7th star and that's where it turns around. I say once you've killed enough military and gotten to the 7th star, they start sending in the little remote controlled droids that they use in the middle east to blow you up.

they should have the CIA and DEA on this some where that be cool to know there watching you then you snipe them, then they come in and try to take you down or you wake up in a jail and try to escape ................im going no where with this :huh::o:ermm::confused::whistle::lamo::( ?

• Like 1

Anyway, I want to see the military come at you in tanks, helicopters and Humvees. They also need to be more intelligent, the cops in IV were fucking retards.

What he said.

Maybe an Aircarft Carrier off the coast somewhere and flies in jets when you go proper mental in the in a plane or at sea.

I wonder if there'll be an Area 51 type place somewhere with a super secret weapon again like the jetpack in SA.

There cant be because area 51 is in Nevada and the game is L.A and surrounding areas

There cant be because area 51 is in Nevada and the game is L.A and surrounding areas

Ay, numbnuts, you're quoting a post from 10 months back. Back then, details were still up in the air.

We knew it was only LA back then. Well, except for the people who couldn't accept that SF and LV weren't going to be in the game.

The amount of time was his only forum foul.

We knew it was only LA back then. Well, except for the people who couldn't accept that SF and LV weren't going to be in the game.

The amount of time was his only forum foul.

That and he said "area 51 type place", not necessarily Area 51 it's self.

. . . . . . Maybe Area 69. . . . . . .

Details, details my dear Massacre. :P

First off San Andreas rules!! I wish ps3 played it... That saying gta v should be awesome... Play gtasa right now.. In fact I might go buy a used ps3 to play it... Ohh and bring back military

If you have a cool $600-$800 laying around

ps3s are olny $350.00 not $600-$800

and btw san andreas can run on ps3, all 60mb ps3s play ps2 games...

ps3s are olny $350.00 not $600-$800

and btw san andreas can run on ps3, all 60mb ps3s play ps2 games...

well used ps3's are actually cheap as shit. i just got a 320gb ps3 for like 230.00 so its not really expensive if you get a used one, but if you buy it new, then it probably will be expensive.