Sign in to follow this  
grandhustle

2 Player Mode in GTA V

Do you think there will be 2 player offline mode, or even if there should be? In gta sa ps2 version there was a 2 player mode, and i had alot of fun with it. but back then there wasnt multiplayer on ps2 (or was there?). I think there should be a 2p mode with split screens so you could race with your friends, kill them or whatever you want.

• Like 1

Yeah i enjoyed that, i didnt play it much though. I didnt no the coop meant u could do two player marcus, now all i need is another PS3 controller lol

The problem with split screen is if the two players get away from each other then the console needs to work twice as hard to render two different detailed areas. Seeing as the consoles are already running full to render the game once, split screen won't happen unless they dumb down the graphics and/or gameplay.

i would like that you could plug-in a usb or something in another tv, so you could play 2-player on 2 tv's... that would be fun :clap:

• Like 1

The problem with split screen is if the two players get away from each other then the console needs to work twice as hard to render two different detailed areas. Seeing as the consoles are already running full to render the game once, split screen won't happen unless they dumb down the graphics and/or gameplay.

yeah, didnt think of that. still it would be cool if they made a version without split screen then.

yeah, didnt think of that. still it would be cool if they made a version without split screen then.

In a time where dozens of players from around the world could be playing in the same game, wouldn't a co-op mode like in San Andreas look a bit shit? I'd say stick to system link.

Also edited the title to make it look prettier on the front page (Y)

In a time where dozens of players from around the world could be playing in the same game, wouldn't a co-op mode like in San Andreas look a bit shit? I'd say stick to system link.

Also edited the title to make it look prettier on the front page (Y)

sometimes i just want to play with my friends in my home without connecting to internet. im not sayin that multiplayer should be gone or anything, it just would be cool in my opinion. and they should change it somhow to make it better.