Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

i'm having issues with my mobile version of the website on my iphone... i am using google chrome, and it refuses to let me log in... if i click on a thread i get the above message and nothing else... it's been like this since about noon-ish... i've updated to the latest version and gave my phone a hard reboot... still having issues... is that an ad at the top it's trying to load??

post-24-0-28187900-1401741622_thumb.png

If it's any consolation bOnEs, I have the same issue from time to time...every once in a while, the current banner ad has multiple parts and takes forever to load, or just crashes the browser on my tablet. When the ad changes, the problem stops.

I'm not sure if you can switch skins before you log in, but try using the mobile skin or the white skin. The green skin is very buggy on ios

• Like 1

Well, it doesnt happen on my end, so i gotta think that it is your phone.

Have you tried making sure your phone is accepting cookies?

I would also try uninstalling chrome, turning off then back on your phone, and then reinstalling chrome.

i cleared browsing history and the cache earlier today... it worked... i forgot to mention that....

i probably haven't done that since i downloaded chrome... oops, sorry for that, but i found it hilarious that it was just that simple... that happens to me sometimes with tech, i'm not all that savvy and make simple mistakes :lol:...