Sign in to follow this  
LOSSANTS04

Buildings

We saw many buildings in GTA SA

what do you guys want to see how buildings look 20 years later

or the zip in san fiero under construction

Or how the ganton looks now

what do you wanna see?

It's not the same map. Everything is different aside from both games (Los Santos in SA) being based on Los Angeles. "It's not San Andreas 2.0."

And in general, not much has really changed in LA over 20 years. Been some new skyscrapers among many other smaller buidlings and that's about it. The neighborhoods are still the same.

yeah, im interested in how things will look with more detail

Well, they'll look more detailed of course.

But really though, outside of landmarks in and of themselves its not exactly the same Los Santos as in San Andreas...its a much bigger recreation for example.

And as far as anyone can tell San Fierro and Las Venturas won't be in this game, but if they were, again, they would be a new version of the cities...for example the demo site around CJ's garage wouldn't have ever existed in a new version of San Fierro.

I was kinda disappointed when I saw the buildings in the trailer... I was hoping that gta5 would be more like red dead redemption and only have a few buildings surrounded by a lot of low res country side

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

• Like 1

if you watch the trailer thoroughly ( and correct me if im wrong ) you can see that the mile high club enduces production and by the end of the game, there might be the possibility to buy a suite/ penthouse since it looks finish by then.

I hope we can enter/interact with more buildings this time.

Looks like im not the only girl on here anymore :)

I hope that shops look different, that they dont all look the same. More clothes shops etc.

• Like 1

Anybody else wonder if you can run up all those floors?

I would be shocked if there wasn't a mission that took place inside. It would be a waste if it were just scenery with no involvement in the story.

Anybody else wonder if you can run up all those floors?

I would be shocked if there wasn't a mission that took place inside. It would be a waste if it were just scenery with no involvement in the story.

Sorta like Demolition Man in Vice City?

Something like that. Something more hands-on than the Vice City mission, though. I don't think R* will be going back to remote-controlled helicopters anytime soon.

I'd like more opportunities for bassjumping. There were limited places you could get a parachute, and then you had to go all the way to the building and find a way ontop of it (unless you cheated and used the jetpack or flew a plane.

To be honest there aren't even that many building from the looks of it, most likely things like a desert will take up most of the map. I think with that in mind most of the buildings we should be able to enter. Then again it was only a teaser. Even if we can't enter all the buildings I'm sure they'll look great like in L.A. Noire, those houses and buildings didn't look as painted on if you know what I mean.