Roman

What if cars require gas?

Guest Marney

If cars require petrol then I suppose we'll just have to steal an electric car.

I think needing petrol could work in some missions, to increase the difficulty somewhat. Or maybe if taxi/paramedic/fire missions came back, those vehicles needed refueling.

There are plenty of ways of increasing difficulty without doing something as faggy as introducing petrol. They did that with one of the seaplane missions in Vice City, and it was completely pointless.

I can get 300 gallons a tank going 70mph in my truck.... Play gta 4 with a four star wants level and see how many miles you drive before the car is trashed, I'm going with 50 miles max... No where near being close to running out of gas...

Most cars. Nowadays get 25 to 35mpg with a tank 20 to 30 gallons.... Do the math

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

20 to 30 gallons? how far in the distant future do you live in?

thats what my ranger has... 20 gallon tank 25mpg...

It's okey....If cars require gas...it's closer the real life and fuck yeah

GTA IV was closer to real life than GTA had ever gone before and people preferred San Andreas. If you want real life, go out and live it...

Get out of your basement then and go live real life.

I play GTA to take out frustrations and have fun, not to file taxes and pay for gas.

now that i think about it, it would be a pretty pointless thing. as it was in mafia 2 and i never used it either. and i think you can download it later as a mod anyway if you really want it (you can dl it for gta sa, dunno if you can for gta 4). also i think the money you would spend on it would not be even noticable from all the money you own after few missions(and even if it was it would not be a good place to spend money). i hope there will be speedometer thou.

I play GTA to take out frustrations and have fun, not to file taxes and pay for gas.

Well to some extent he has a point, I mean when was the last time you murdered someone in real life? Or blew up a car? Or jumped out of an exploding plane? Yeah, filling your tank is a step down from those events, and is quite a weak argument, but still I think I can see kind of what he means.

Well to some extent he has a point, I mean when was the last time you murdered someone in real life? Or blew up a car? Or jumped out of an exploding plane? Yeah, filling your tank is a step down from those events, and is quite a weak argument, but still I think I can see kind of what he means.

That dumbass would probably want a realistic judicial system, in which the character is sent to jail and must fulfill his sentence, all in real time.

That dumbass would probably want a realistic judicial system, in which the character is sent to jail and must fulfill his sentence, all in real time.

Imagine murdering someone and getting a life sentence in the first hour of the game. Game over.

But I did like the jail system in Skyrim, especially escaping all stealth-like and shit. You could skip the sentence if you wanted, or break out. But if the sentences are realistic, that would be total bullshit in my opinion, even in game time. But personally I think it would be cool to beat the shit out of every other criminal in the courtyard, and then sleep the rest of your sentence, or just walk around the prison exploring finding ways to escape etc... More like a mini-game.

Imagine murdering someone and getting a life sentence in the first hour of the game. Game over.

But I did like the jail system in Skyrim, especially escaping all stealth-like and shit. You could skip the sentence if you wanted, or break out. But if the sentences are realistic, that would be total bullshit in my opinion, even in game time. But personally I think it would be cool to beat the shit out of every other criminal in the courtyard, and then sleep the rest of your sentence, or just walk around the prison exploring finding ways to escape etc... More like a mini-game.

Well we're getting a little off topic here, but...

I know it's not GTA territory AT ALL but a randomly generated prison escape puzzle would be fucking brilliant.

Gas would be great, because it is a lille strange that you go for miles and don't run out of gas.

not really, well it would be weird to go for miles if you filled ur tank with 100g of gas every time or something like thet :)