Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

I finally got this. Bought it alongside Uncharted 3 and LA Noire on Sunday, just wrapped it up.

Holy fuck, this game was awesome. The final chapter, in the airport, was fucking brilliant - epic every step of the way. I even accidentally got a trophy because I wanted to hear all the dialogue before shooting a certain asshole in the face, and didn't get the chance to pull the trigger. Not sure if I had the option to shoot the last guy or not.

Guest Marney-1

I finally got this. Bought it alongside Uncharted 3 and LA Noire on Sunday, just wrapped it up.

Holy fuck, this game was awesome. The final chapter, in the airport, was fucking brilliant - epic every step of the way. I even accidentally got a trophy because I wanted to hear all the dialogue before shooting a certain asshole in the face, and didn't get the chance to pull the trigger. Not sure if I had the option to shoot the last guy or not.

I did the same but only because I wanted him to suffer longer, you know - feel the payne and all that.

yea, that final chapter was pretty fucking epic... the game had built up to that last chapter so well that i think i was getting teary-eyed as max ran past security knowing full well he was about to end this shit, or die trying... it's one of the coolest moments in gaming when that chapter began for me...

amazon is running a special where you get RDR free if you buy max payne 3... if i didn't already own RDR i would of jumped on that deal...

Guest Marney-1

I'm going to get round to having my second playthrough of Max Payne 3 as soon as I've fixed my PS3 controller. For triangle to work I have to simultaneously push triangle AND > on the D-pad. How I got through it by having to do this in the first place I've no idea. First time I found the triangle button was knackered was when I tried to open the car park doors at the beginning of the game - drove me nuts until the missus figured it out for me.

Guest Marney-1

Yeah!!! Took my controller to bits and rebuilt it. TRIANGLE WORKS!

Second playthrough coming up! :D

It's all multiplayer, isn't it? If not, I'm probably going to regret having returned it today.

Meh, I'm going to re-purchase once it hits < $20 pre-owned, anyway.

Guest Marney-1

Is this game a emotional one.

Not really but it does take you on a journey of how fucked up Max's head is.

Max-Payne-3-grave.jpg

It's all multiplayer, isn't it? If not, I'm probably going to regret having returned it today.

Meh, I'm going to re-purchase once it hits < $20 pre-owned, anyway.

Yeah pretty sure it's all multiplayer DLC on the way, nothing more.

Guest Marney-1

The cheating pool is live now. i might give multiplayer a second chance soon. :)

I'm up for a bit of MP3 if we can get people I know playing.

icon11.gif

finally got it working.

fucking amazing so far

I love how they merge the comic book style into the cutscenes. I never seen anything like that before. im surprised a comic book movie hasn't done that style yet.