Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

Hooray! Those guides are amazing, glad to see them again Fitty. I didn't bother buying it, but your guides helped me get the most out of my rental, I may just have to rent it again now.

psst, i bought this on amazon yesterday for $18 new ;)... i've been itching to play through the pulse-pounding story again... i told myself i would buy it again when it got to 20 "bones"... plus i want to play a little online to add to me and igta's stats a little, even if it's in multiple losing efforts lol...

Cool, welcome back to MP bOnEs. Tanner, we'll let you know if any randoms drop out of the crew (as they do from time to time) Maybe we can get some Max Payne clan games on the go soon, like we did with GTA, but as a team rather than against each other?

• Like 2

so i spent like 6-7 hours earlier today playing nonstop large team deathmatch.. wow... i wanted to get up to a nice level to see if i could compete... i pretty much led all matches in deaths, but i eventually stopped having the least amount of kills after i had leveled up a bit and added some upgrades to my weapons...

but why do i have to spend countless hours playing against level 50 beasts who pretty much see me as a fish in a bucket?? the matchmaking is horrible and the downfall of this online experience... sometimes there were even matches, and sometimes they put all the high leveled guys on one team and the wins became really lopsided...

another annoyance i found was it takes about 5 minutes to start a new match... 1 minute to get to the level selecting screen, then a minute to pick a new level and tweak loadouts, then a couple more minutes to load the new match... wow... and where's the option to mute the fuckers with headsets?? a lot of them spoke spanish, and most of them left them by the TV so i had to hear the echo if they were on my team...

i'll keep playing on triple XP weekends when i can or feel like it, but i can't imagine going through this long fucking grind without it... i want to reach at least level 20 when i unlock a bunch of new toys, just to see if it makes me more competitive... but then i'm sure i have to level those up too... ugh...

don't make matchmaking like this for GTAV R*... this is severely flawed...

• Like 1

I played Max Payne 3 online yesterday after playing The Last Of Us for a month. The movement animation and mechanics genuinely felt terrible... Either TLoU has exceptional gameplay animation, or Max Payne never had decent mechanics to begin with. When I first played MP3 they seemed fine, so maybe it's just preferences. I hope GTAV doesnt handle too much like MP3 though.

I played Max Payne 3 online yesterday after playing The Last Of Us for a month. The movement animation and mechanics genuinely felt terrible... Either TLoU has exceptional gameplay animation, or Max Payne never had decent mechanics to begin with. When I first played MP3 they seemed fine, so maybe it's just preferences. I hope GTAV doesnt handle too much like MP3 though.

ohh boy :(...

http://kotaku.com/gr...pared-948928760