Jizzy

anybody else have this problem?

Guest Marney1

Unless I have a girl over to stay the night, I wake up rock hard. If I have school in the morning, I usually don't have time to jerk off, any suggestions?

Everyone gets a stiffy in the morning, doesn't mean you need to whack off but it can make pissing into the toilet more difficult.

Unless I have a girl over to stay the night, I wake up rock hard. If I have school in the morning, I usually don't have time to jerk off, any suggestions?

Everyone gets a stiffy in the morning, doesn't mean you need to whack off but it can make pissing into the toilet more difficult.

[email protected]

is there a way to fix it, i get so hard it aches.

Guest Marney1

[email protected]

is there a way to fix it, i get so hard it aches.

There's nothing to fix, it's perfectly normal.

I can't believe this is a topic? 'Morning Wood' is totally normal, I thought they taught Sex ed. in schools?

.... but it can make pissing into the toilet more difficult.

I think the can part is incorrect it should be will. It's always been difficult, I'd learn to stand on my head except for the fear of pissing on myself.

All i can say is lol...brillant topic!! How old r u jizzin4genocide? it may b worse because your in ur early teens...solution always have a girl over :D.

Guest Marney1

All i can say is lol...brillant topic!! How old r u jizzin4genocide? it may b worse because your in ur early teens...solution always have a girl over :D.

A female just spoke to him on the internet, now his little pecker will be aching.

Well done cuda, that sigs gunna get him hard again!

So if u are 14 then its normal, as u get older it wont be as bad. Then when u get even older u will have to take a speacial blue pill to get it to do anything.

As psy said imagine someone unatractive as that may help, wanking isnt that big of a deal so if its what u need to do then just do it.

wanking isnt that big of a deal so if its what u need to do then just do it.

I wish everyone else on the train thought that... The looks of disgust were kind of putting me off.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Well done cuda, that sigs gunna get him hard again!

So if u are 14 then its normal, as u get older it wont be as bad. Then when u get even older u will have to take a speacial blue pill to get it to do anything.

As psy said imagine someone unatractive as that may help, wanking isnt that big of a deal so if its what u need to do then just do it.

Was going to find a link on how to whack off but got distracted by this.

Edit: Here son, try this.

If that's no good you might be gay so try this.

Just imagine me and you, I do,

I think about you every night, it's only right,

To think about the boy you love, and fuck him right, so happy together.

Marney

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

Was going to find a link on how to whack off but got distracted by this.

I did not laugh this time. I stared, open mouthed, at the tiny sphere as if it was the last of some beautiful, endangered species: my clitoris, an elusive snow leopard that had finally wandered out of its cave.

I used up my full day's worth of lulz on that part, I'll have to read the rest tomorrow.

Edit:

I bit the inside of my cheek, and nodded for her to continue. Sarah drew a circle at the bottom end of the line, her hand pressing down hard, causing the ink to blot in some places. “This,” she pointed authoritatively, “is the butthole. Don’t bother with it.” She drew a hasty “X” through the circle.

Fucking prude.

Great Picture of You Mercedes, no wonder your into ass play. With a face like that, you'd have to be. Wrong topic though, you need "post a picture of yourself", dear.

Great Picture of You Mercedes, no wonder your into ass play. With a face like that, you'd have to be. Wrong topic though, you need "post a picture of yourself", dear.

That was so funny i forgot to laugh!

Any of our suggestions helped with the problem ;)

Here is a pic of some fat ugly twat to get u floppy again. NSFW

ugly.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK!

A female just spoke to him on the internet, now his little pecker will be aching.

id like you to know my dick is 8 and a half inches long... little does not describe

Average doesn't mean everyone is the same size. It just means there must be a lot of people with micropenis in this country.

Its 5,1 in america, consider urself lucky lol. I all the counrties there isnt an 8 inch, so i highly doubt a 14 year old boy is going to be 8 inches.

Guest Marney1

The average depth of a minge is about 4 inches and my dick's bigger than that so it's all good.

Dunno what the average depth of an arsehole is though. Oh and while you're here Mercedes, if a guy gets a hard on does that mean a girl gets a wide on?