bockworst

What do we want to see next?

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

should've made a poll.

Second trailer, would most likely include a variety of info but not in depth. I don't want too much to be revealed before the game releases.

My name is ManicMarcus, not thug.

Im fuckin LMAO

Who exaxtly are u fuckin?

I chose gameplay, to see protag, graphics and some scale of size of los santos.

icon11.gif

I agree with Thug, although I think a short gameplay demo would be great :D But still make sure not too much is given away.

I agree with Thug as well. I wanna see gameplay. What I think we will get before some gameplay is another trailer to reveal characters followed by some info. Then maybe actual gameplay footy.

Second trailer of course. Screenshots are too lame and a demo spoils too much. Same goes for the map.

Yep the trailer it is for me. I say it hits end of january or early feb.

Want to see next? An official website update with all those fun little videos.

Expect to see next? Just screen shots.

Normally how R* does things, First teaser trailer, screen shots, second trailer. I lol'd at seeing full map and demo. Gameplay is reasonable but that's because most of they're trailers are in-game footage.

icon11.gif

I agree with Thug, although I think a short gameplay demo would be great :D But still make sure not too much is given away.

I agree with Thug as well. I wanna see gameplay. What I think we will get before some gameplay is another trailer to reveal characters followed by some info. Then maybe actual gameplay footy.

I also agree with Thug (emoticons-memes-trollface.gif), I really hope they release the second trailer before New Year's Eve. If not, I'll settle down with the map and some screenshots.

Guest Marney1

I'm hoping they put some rumours to bed, especially the CJ one - as in I want them to confirm he's NOT in it. Then I might start reading the GTA V threads.

Im fuckin LMAO

He is fucking LMAO, he probably meant the electro-pop duo LMFAO.

On a more serious note, I would not want to see a demo at all. We don't know the characters, map, or really anything about the game, and a demo would just reveal everything. That would ruin it for me. I would rather see a trailer with small bits of information, or at most the game map. I really hope some info is released on christmas day, that would make the day even better.

I chose the second trailer. I dont want too much info, it ruins the suspense of the game if you know too much about it

and i want the second trailer to be my christmas present this year

Im fuckin LMAO

He is fucking LMAO, he probably meant the electro-pop duo LMFAO.

On a more serious note, I would not want to see a demo at all. We don't know the characters, map, or really anything about the game, and a demo would just reveal everything. That would ruin it for me. I would rather see a trailer with small bits of information, or at most the game map. I really hope some info is released on christmas day, that would make the day even better.

really. why would demo even be a choice. the game wont even have a demo anyway

A trailer would show off the most of the game so I'd prefer a trailer. We could see some story, characters, weapons, vehicles, parts of the map, potentially anything in the game. Although a release date would be the best info they could release.

I'd still buy the game if it were a 10 hour loop of meatspin.

I think we will get some info about the game than the second trailer...but in the second trailer I would really want see our protag confirmed, more of the city and that famous countryside Dan Houser is talking about. Also a little bit longer trailer.

I think we will get some info about the game than the second trailer...but in the second trailer I would really want see our protag confirmed, more of the city and that famous countryside Dan Houser is talking about. Also a little bit longer trailer.

Yeah I want a trailer that reveals what the protagonist looks like, but not his whole story. Also, I would like to see some more of the city, like the streets etc... And the things you can do in the game.