Sign in to follow this  
ilikebacon3000

Odd Future

I have been known to indulge.

Specifically got hooked after hearing Yonkers and from there just been following them quietly, got a few mates who fucking love them, I only like them.

Heard one song, was instantly disgusted, that was that. Aren't some of those nigguhs 15 or something?

I prefer better rappers TBH.

I have been known to indulge.

Specifically got hooked after hearing Yonkers and from there just been following them quietly, got a few mates who fucking love them, I only like them.

You should indulge more, my friend. I'm the same, I heard Yonkers pretty much immediatly after it was released on Youtube, I have a hipster friend who is up to date on all the underground shit that is about to blow up. Listened to it and I knew it was going to do something. One month later, boom.

Been hooked since.

Heard one song, was instantly disgusted, that was that. Aren't some of those nigguhs 15 or something?

I prefer better rappers TBH.

The musical group itself ranges from 17 to like 23, but Odd Future is much larger than a music group. More like a huge collective of skaters, photograpers, artists, producers, all kinds of shit. They go like 80 deep, but only about 10 of them get alot of attention.

I'm assuming you heard Yonkers or EARL. I don't know what kind of shit you listen to, but some good Earl might change your mind. Not all of their stuff is about rape and shit.

Fail. Don't see an "edit" button.

How to embed YT videos? I tried because that's what I'm used to.

I think their songs aren't meant to be taken seriously, just for comedic purposes. "Raped a pregnant bitch and told my friends I had a threesome" or "I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins" doesn't sound like it has some hidden importance. lol

I think their songs aren't meant to be taken seriously, just for comedic purposes. "Raped a pregnant bitch and told my friends I had a threesome" or "I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins" doesn't sound like it has some hidden importance. lol

Gotta be a message in there somewherelol