Guest Marney-1

GTA IV - TL&D - TBoGT

I've beat up, stabbed, and shot plenty of fireman, and paramedics in TBoGT. I create lots of mayhem when I play TBoGT. It's what i like i guess. But I've even blown up ambulances and had shootouts with LCPD. Do any else of you ever just create lots of mayhem in GTA 4? TBoGT is great for wreaking havoc because of that third weapon set. I like to blow stuff up with that automatic shotgun. Let me know what y'all think.

Oh, and come to think about, I was just getting ready to hop on my XBox and play some TBoGT, and kill some more civilians to collect their money and shoot more pigs up too. Happy shooting everyone!

Guest Marney-1

I just finished Max Payne 3, which is due back at the store tomorrow. Think I'll join you. :)

Good timing with your Max Payne 3 rental. I'm still on TBoGT right now.

Guest Marney-1

That was fun. There's nothing like a good penetration.

I was on my last bit of health as I plunged it into you.

La petite mort for each of us...at the same time. Awwwww.

Guest Marney-1

La petite mort for each of us...at the same time. Awwwww.

At least you stopped bleeding after the final blow.

Okay, it was worth bumping this topic just for "calendar gay".

Here are a couple of shots from the free roam after the July 9 GTA IV deathmatch...we landed in a weird, terrible ramp mod at the airport:

48e2bb3a.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest Marney-1

With you mentioning 'calendar gay' I was expecting pics of TreeFitty in multiplayer.

Shame no one talks much about GTA IV any more - except when it's about multiplayer.

Guest Marney-1

You can only talk about the story so much before getting bored. Not like it changes (without mods, duh). I'm surprised Rockstar talked about the choices in the A&A today.

Me too, where the fuck did that come from? Surely they haven't been inundated with that question to warrant an answer 27 years after the game came out.

When I heard GTA V was being released in Spring I sold my copy of GTA IV. Now that V's being held back 4 months I am gonna buy another copy of IV and an expansion pack and I haven't decided which one to buy but I'm thinking TBoGT. I just wanted to know: How much do they cost? Which one is better? What do you guys recommend? And do you get a new protagonist in TBoGT? If so can you switch between him and Niko? And any new weapons/vehicles? Any other major features? Thanks to those who answer! :)

you should use 'Google' to find out how much it costs and again 'Google' will tell you about the protagonists. And if you read the preview of GTA V you'd know this is the first time you can switch between characters. So that answers your question on switching between niko etc.

When I heard GTA V was being released in Spring I sold my copy of GTA IV. Now that V's being held back 4 months I am gonna buy another copy of IV and an expansion pack and I haven't decided which one to buy but I'm thinking TBoGT. I just wanted to know: How much do they cost? Which one is better? What do you guys recommend? And do you get a new protagonist in TBoGT? If so can you switch between him and Niko? And any new weapons/vehicles? Any other major features? Thanks to those who answer! :)

In TBoGT you play as (about to get racially-bias here) a gay spic named Luis, and in TLAD you play as a badass biker named Johnny. You can't switch between them but you can choose which 1 you wanna play as in the main menu. Niko's story will be on a separate disk if you get the complete edition. But really both TLAD and TBoGT are good games... you really shouldn't play one without the other since they revolve around the same storyline (search for stolen diamonds). Their are some new guns and cars in the expansion games... but they are different in each game.

• Like 1

Um, Luis isn't gay, he works for Gay Tony who owns nightclubs. (Hence the name...)

The map is the same for all three, weapons and health pickups don't change. Save points are different since locations are tailored to the character (Lost Boys clubhouse, Luis' apartment). TBoGT has parachutes, TLAD has different bikes, both have exclusive weapons. You shouldn't have any problem finding a complete edition for around $30 or much less.