Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

There will almost definitely be a Triathlon ( Run/ Swim/ Bike Race ).

Pretty sure they confirmed that in the first IGN preview - but then they also said they weren't having property purchases

Yeah and now you can buy houses and businesses. I'm glad Rockstar decided too reincorporate these into GTA V. I wonder if we'll be able to upgrade these Safe Houses, because in the GI Preview they said something about buying helipads. Maybe this is one of the possible extensions to your Safe Houses? I wonder what else you could add?

They said you can buy safehouses WITH helipads etc. As in they're already there.

Sorry, bro. Way too many articles for me to do that.

However I might come by it again while rereading/watching random previews so if I do I'll post it.

They said you can buy safehouses WITH helipads etc. As in they're already there.

I believe CVG said exactly this in their 90 minute preview.

• Like 1

For your information, my parents were married for years before they had me, you cunt.

Also, that quote doesn't say you can customize your house with helipads, marinas and such, It's basically saying you can buy helipads to store your chopper. Pre existing helipads. If customizing safehouses was a feature in this game, I'm sure at least one site would've flat out said it... but they haven't, so up yours.

~ Your pal, Uncle Ruckus

I believe CVG said exactly this in their 90 minute preview.

Thanks, Dude. I shall confirm that when I watch it again sometime today.

It's not like I don't want to be able to customize safehouses or that I feel it's a bad idea, Sox, I actually feel the exact opposite. I'm just trying to point out want they meant for you. Wishful thinking often leads to disappointment.

*what they meant

Watching The Transporter. I really wanna do all this in GTA V. Being able to not only kidnap people but also be able to let them pee, give them a beverage and plenty of other things that I don't feel like typing.

After playing GTAIV lately the thing I want the most from GTA V is that Rockstar really fix the driving in rain physics.

They seem to get driving in rain mixed up with driving on a sheet of ice.

I drive in rain all of the time. My car doesn't take wider turns because the ground is wet and, when I apply my brakes after driving 10mph I don't slide twenty feet.

I'd imagine Trevor would be more inclined to pull stunts of greater magnitude than quoting Peter Griffin into a PA system.

• Like 1

I think they should change the format of GTA5 so it's a first person shooter and/or RPG with level ups! Your class is based on race:

Chinese +INT +PER -CHR -STR

White +INT +LCK - AGL -PER

Mexican +END +STR +AGL -INT

Black -INT -LCK +END +STR

MIX +INT +LUCK -CHR -STR

NOOOOOOO they shouldnt use first person shooter for gta5 that is why I didn't like Far Cry save the FPS for CoD. PLEASE!!

Fingerless gloves. I couldn't find them in GTAIV, anyone know where to find them?

You have to hunt and kill all the infected piguins.

As the R* has confirmed the purchable properties,then one of the things wanted by the fans is fulfilled.Now the thing I wanted them to add in game is more attacking vehicles like tanks which were removed in IV.

It would be better if the most of the objects will be destructible.

With this the enjoyment in game will increase alot.

Rockstar has always used innovative new gameplay features for its GTA titles. However, a significant portion of these features are often times carried over from games made in between. For example, Red Dead Redemption gave players the ability for John Marston to set up camp, practically anywhere on the map.

post-14257-0-05968300-1367874731_thumb.j

This feature came in handy, because if players were far from civilization, setting up camp was also a clever way of saving one's game.

Although GTA V's setting will be more modern than the wild west of Red Dead Redemption, personally, I think it would be cool to allow players an in-game escape (while video games already provide me with an escape, it would be an escape, within an escape)...

post-14257-0-08192500-1367874746.jpg

...a place somewhere far from the busy streets of L.S., a break, not just in the scenery, but a break from the fast-paced gameplay too.

From Computer and video-games' article:

"Straight off the bat, it's hard not to be impressed. Incidental detail is king here:...gradually, the river edges closer, shimmering in the sunlight, and we can see two people fishing on its banks, a Winnebago parked next to them."

That little bit of info right there makes me feel like the concept of a vacation might be a reality for GTA V.

Now, within the recent series of trailers, Trevor's specifically, I noticed this picture popping up around the forums:

post-14257-0-76547700-1367874764.jpg

I'm not sure what this is, personally it looks like some kind of trailer used for storage, with electrical hook-ups, but 'camper' wasn't the first thing that came to mind. However, in the same trailer, the scene before that had a pick-up pulling this:

post-14257-0-59115100-1367874783_thumb.j

See where I marked it? Again, same pic, but zoomed in:

post-14257-0-77744700-1367874881.jpg

This, to me, looks like a bonafide pop-up camper attached to the Truck's hitch. I also photoshopped a picture of the two side-by-side so everybody can compare and hopefully agree with me that the two units are, indeed, two different hauls.

post-14257-0-27597900-1367874806.jpg

Now, what I'm hoping for more than anything, from the picture of the pop-up and from the 'Winnebago' described in the article, is that these camping-related vehicles will actually be functional in-game. Similar to the 'tent feature' from Red Dead Redemption, I'm hoping that these camping-related vehicles will provide players with a save option for those of us who are deep within the wilderness surrounding Los Santos, far from a safe house. So these pop-ups and R/V's could be thought of as mobile safe houses.

Furthermore, it would be REALLY COOL, if the bigger and more luxurious R/V's allowed players entry. So these mega R/V's could provide players with not just a save function, but could store an extra closet for clothes, a TV to watch one's favorite nature/hunting/fishing shows (come on, you know it's coming), and could store scuba gear, as well as fishing and hunting equipment. That way, when players finish up a major heist, where everything goes according to plan and whole shebang goes off without a hitch, GTA V could allow us to hitch up a pop-up to our favorite truck and just get out of the city for a while....

P.S. yes, I do realize 'camping' isn't an original idea or aspiration for this game, nor am I trying to claim it, but more so personalize it.

post-14257-0-60777600-1367874793.jpg

• Like 6

I love you.

Hahaha...well, although your words of sentiment makes my heart swell, it is nonetheless broken because of news, official news that fishing will not be an option for GTA V? My question for Rockstar is why take time out to model and program a bevvy of underwater life when it will serve no in-game purpose??? So what if sharks can hunt and attack players if we can't do the same to them? I'm not talking about utterly destroying the shark with a spear gun or even a lucky toss of a grenade...I'm talking about deep-sea fishing, angling the bastard and looking into its cold dead black eyes...

post-14257-0-25831000-1367879111.jpg

...anyways, my question still stands with: why make the schools of fish? Just for the aesthetic?

I don't know how reliable this source is, but I really hope it's wrong. Fishing would have just made sense...with the lakes around Blaine County and the ocean off of the coast of Los Santos, fresh water and deep sea fishing could've been an amazing distraction from terrorizing San Andreas.

I digress....

i hope that rockstar releases a design and technology series for gta 5 before release like they did with max payne 3.

like this:

I have't played RDR but it sound fun to me.A break from all those nasty things which we are doing since GTA III.

As the R* has confirmed the purchable properties,then one of the things wanted by the fans is fulfilled.Now the thing I wanted them to add in game is more attacking vehicles like tanks which were removed in IV.

It would be better if the most of the objects will be destructible.

With this the enjoyment in game will increase alot.

More attacking vehicles?

Humvee_with_Minigun_04.jpg

800px-hmmwv-036.jpg ~ The All-Terrain Vehicle below could be good for using in the Desert ~

Garwood_Industries_M-134G_Gatling_Gun_Minigun_System_SOFIC_2011_DefenseReview_DR_3.jpgAH-64D+Block+III+Longbow+Apache.jpg

Hopefully the other characters can use the weapons in the vehicle as well ( imagine 1 guy flying, and 2 guys on Miniguns on either side of the helicopter firing at other players in Multiplayer/ would be great :D ).

gau-17-mini-gun-920-0.jpg