Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

What's with this whole idea that realism can't be fun? GTA IV's physics is what did it for me, and I'm %99.997 sure R* was going for a realistic physics system.

Live a little.

• Like 1

I hope hunting is available in gta v. Even if it was the same as with RDR.

Cuz killing animals is fuuun *southern accent*

Rockstar is going to hit everything point-on in GTA 5. They are smart people that work there and devolop the game

Stopped reading at that point.

• Like 1

Idk if many of you have seen the GTA crash testing video which I'm not positive if its even real but it definitely looks like GTA. Either way, in one of the scenes there is an awesome first person view where they're driving in a truck and you can see much of the interior of the vehicle. I can see Rockstar going the distance to do something like that. Their attention to detail is phenomenal which would combine well with the game play. Imo that would be a cool feature to have in GTA V. With the ability to see your character steer, change the radio station, shift gears, etc. Maybe even an on-foot first person view option but then again I think that would seem too much like Far Cry or something else...

What are your thoughts?

Start the video at 2:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeWuMNeiuzc

i think it would be wicked if they incorporated some kind of sewer system. it doesnt have to be massively intricate, just something to add to subway runoffs. i think it would make for some great gameplay.

Idk if many of you have seen the GTA crash testing video which I'm not positive if its even real but it definitely looks like GTA. Either way, in one of the scenes there is an awesome first person view where they're driving in a truck and you can see much of the interior of the vehicle. I can see Rockstar going the distance to do something like that. Their attention to detail is phenomenal which would combine well with the game play. Imo that would be a cool feature to have in GTA V. With the ability to see your character steer, change the radio station, shift gears, etc. Maybe even an on-foot first person view option but then again I think that would seem too much like Far Cry or something else...

What are your thoughts?

Start the video at 2:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeWuMNeiuzc

NOT gta. thats cryengine 3

• Like 1

I agree, a sewer system would be great.

A Sewer System is a great idea. Can't believe I didn't think of that myself.

Maybe there could be an underground Metro Train System as well with connecting tunnels and maintenance/ultilty rooms down there as well.

I can see Trevor going down there to plant some C4 down there for a bank heist sounds like a bad ass mission. Trying to zig zag your way through, sounds like it should be in the game don't see why not even if it is just a small part of the map

Im looking for there to be some similarities from the movie POINTBREAK and the TV show BREAKING BAD. Think how kool it would be if we could go rob some banks and then go surfing, Skydiving. I say Breaking Bad because Trevor lives in a trailer park and who knows it cold be a meth lab inside. We saw from Max Payne 3 that Percocets were in the game so maybe there could be alot more drugs in the game.

Hopefully were able to do whatever heist in Free Mode.

Im hoping for more realistic weather, rain snow, thunderstorms, ect.

Snow that accumulates, not just "there" like in skyrim would be pretty sweet.

Didn't read through all the posts as there is too many, so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned.

I'd like damage to be more realistic. I'm not saying dying after a couple of bullets, cause lets face it, that would suck. I'm talking if you get shot in the leg, your guy limps until you heal it somehow. You get shot in the hand, you're less accurate. Just that sort of thing.

This is probably stupid but I'm confused. What will you be doing?

There's a running joke here that I believe Rockstar makes shitty trees. Play along.

Shit, if they don't improve the trees, that's all I'll be doing.

He means destroying flora

Oh my bad, didn't see your post.

There's a running joke here that I believe Rockstar makes shitty trees. Play along.

Lol I see.

Also, I wanna be able to open the door while I drive. Just so I can hit people with my door. A good thing if your chasing someone and they're on foot.

In Sleeping Dogs (amazing game, give it a try if you've never played it), you can jump from your car to another car to hijack it. To do that, you hold the X button (PS3) to open your door and hang out of the car, and when a green marker appears on a nearby car, you release the button to jump onto the car. But you'll continue to hold the door open as long as you hold the X button. The O button served no purpose when driving in GTA IV. Jumping from car to car isn't very realistic, given the protagonists, but holding your door open would be a good use of the button.

No no no no nowie no no.

"The O button served no purpose when driving in GTA IV."

Not true. The O button was the cinematic camera button and served for some badass cop chases. clicking L3 while holding O also made the game enter slow-mo.

I'll be damned if they remove that. :mad:

• Like 3