Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Do you think there will be Jet dog fights with military jets once we have enough of a wanted level??? Where they will scramble a military jet when we are also in a jet to hunt us down?

I would have thought so, that's what they did in San Andreas.

I was hoping for face scans because gta iv's faces weren't that good, but the faces of gta v look better then the face scan because in la-noire you could see a little that the faces where copied/pasted on the character. So thats good for GTA V and also for trevor.

Do you think there will be Jet dog fights with military jets once we have enough of a wanted level??? Where they will scramble a military jet when we are also in a jet to hunt us down?

I would think so maybe, that'd be awesome.

Yeah that's what I'm after. I don't mind if it's set in the US again, but I'd like more rural areas. A San Andreas based game on PS3/360 hardware would be ideal for me. I also want all of the features that GTA4 missed out on. Just stupid stuff like being able to hook up a trailer to trucks and drive around killing people when it jacknifes. Planes, helicopters, bicycles, jetski's, tanks... Destructible environments. Way more side missions and random stuff, a bit like the random people who come up to you on Red Dead Redemption. I could go on...

I would like to add one thing to this list at least... I want to be able to go inside more buildings and interact with them, it would be nice to be able to take down places without it being a mission... destroy it and rebuild it would be really fun in my OP. (rebuilding would cost money... :-) )

the one thing i don't want, is hummers as police units. hate hummers! lol

yeah ikr they were pretty random in IV

yeah because there are lots of places to go offroading in ny

umm... how does what you said correlate with that you quoted?

ny = librety city hummers are good offroad useless on it. i was just agreeing with sarcasim.

ny = librety city hummers are good offroad useless on it. i was just agreeing with sarcasim.

oh. i thought you were just being random...

A smarter traffic system. As in cars that don't turn too slowly or drive at 200 mphs like in 'San Andreas' and ones that don't cut in front of you or crash into parked cars while turning like in 'GTA IV'. Also pedestrians that don't cross and block off traffic. I know this is just a minor detail that wouldn't really affect the missions, but it was just annoying in 'GTA IV' whenever I got bored and wanted to drive correctly. lolz Also different weather systems like maybe snow at the tops of the mountains in the games or stronger winds that caused damage. Also in 'San Andreas' I found it cool that the plans would have trouble flying during storms.

• Like 1

i hope that the zepplain or blimp thingy will be either A: flyable or B: accessable by some means because thats something new that i have never before seen in this game and it may be pretty freakin cool, btw i spotted it in the picture where they are golfing top right corner.

i didnt notice the blimp being mentioned in the breakdown... anyone else see what im seeing? just wondering

i hope that the zepplain or blimp thingy will be either A: flyable or B: accessable by some means because thats something new that i have never before seen in this game and it may be pretty freakin cool, btw i spotted it in the picture where they are golfing top right corner.

i didnt notice the blimp being mentioned in the breakdown... anyone else see what im seeing? just wondering

it would be pretty cool if it was accessible in multiplayer. i would be up there with a sniper rifle just taking shots at people.

it would be pretty cool if it was accessible in multiplayer. i would be up there with a sniper rifle just taking shots at people.

lol me too, and chunking the random grenade :3

i also want jets to have an exploding feature when they crash, for example if i crash into another players car with a jet in multiplayer i want their car to also be destroyed, or if there are like 4 players in an area together i want to be able to crash there and kill them all. basically i want a suicide bombing feature. i could see it now... right before i bomb someone i would yell over the mic something like "Bonzai!!!!!!" lol.

i also hope they add a bloody water effect, for example if you shoot a person and they fall into water a cloud of blood appears in the water.

First off since San Andreas was the best GTA game that came out why not make two sides to choose from. For some people you should be able to pick to be black or white and you have to think both ways from people like me who is from the Hood make the gangs back in the game you choose either bloods or cripz just like real life and make missions where yu do shit for the gangs,bank roberies, throw partys where the other gang can shoot it up,Clubs n Bars Custumize your cars again, your homies when they get killed revenge they death but if you miss the hit something else happens. I Think this game should be Multiplayer 2 co-op n online least 16 players Homies that follow you 8 deep even in they own cars. if you do these things this game would make alot of money n be the best game ever to be played

And For people who dont wanna play the hood version create it like the trailer that i have seen on youtube

Seatbelts! In gta 4 on a motorcycle if you waited after getting on Niko/ Luis/Johnny would put on a helmet. They should do the same with all vehicles. But have it actually function when getting into a wreck. It was such a piss off to go flying through the windshield while trying to out run/gun the cops. Or go flying off the motorcycle and wether you are wearin a helmet you don't completely die.

But hey it was still fun.

Seatbelts! In gta 4 on a motorcycle if you waited after getting on Niko/ Luis/Johnny would put on a helmet. They should do the same with all vehicles. But have it actually function when getting into a wreck. It was such a piss off to go flying through the windshield while trying to out run/gun the cops. Or go flying off the motorcycle and wether you are wearin a helmet you don't completely die.

But hey it was still fun.

How about a feature that links in game time with real time.. basically, when it's morning in your region it's morning in the game etc. Would be cool as long as we could turn it on and off though.

If you couldn't turn that off it would be terrible,

What if you had a mission on 04:00 (4 AM) in the morning!

How about a feature that links in game time with real time.. basically, when it's morning in your region it's morning in the game etc. Would be cool as long as we could turn it on and off though.

well i'd wake up at 4:00 am then...

• Like 1

I also really want to be able to damage buildings with planes and helicopters permanently this time too. And the day after the building is damaged or demolished, there should be road barriers and police around the building and maybe even a mention on the radio or the internet! That would be amazing Rockstar! If you did that, I wouldn't care about the property feature anymore. If it was damaged then maybe it would be mended gradually every week.

Being able to shoot while parachuting. Death from above. It's the little things I'm looking for. Call for a pizza to an address and either pay for it and get health, or wait and watch the delivery guy realize it was a prank and then snipe him at the doorstep. Then take his pizza and get health for free. I want to be able to run out on a taxi fare. I'm sick of paying for taxis. Or maybe leave a bomb in the taxi so as he drives away you can blow it up.

Fire trucks with working ladders. That would help in getting to rooftops or places that you can't climb up to.

well i'd wake up at 4:00 am then...

What if you are so tired when you wake up, you fall asleep during the mission?

(Or you can just change the time of your console.)

• Like 1