Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Bring back car personalisation but this time we could actually put patterns on it like stars and flames so the cars would look trendier,

More chances to be able to get rich quick,

And finally - keep the cell phone like in GTA IV and there should be a system where we can get notified on when appointments are due that we've set, where and what weapons we can purchase (like in GTA III but not on the pager) and when missions are available and where we have to go to load up the mission.

That is all for me :whistle:

This:

Naaa, the customization looks to... bland. I just want more car body parts like neons, spoilers, doors, rims, hydraulics, hoods, sideskirts, bumpers etc.

Racing using your own custom vehicles online & offline for money or slips should be in aswell.

I think it would be cool if there could be broken bones like say you r running from the cops then u jump off a fifteen foot bridge and u break a leg npcs could break bones to but not to realistic

I think it would be cool if there could be broken bones like say you r running from the cops then u jump off a fifteen foot bridge and u break a leg npcs could break bones to but not to realistic

Breaking bones would be hilarious. But I doubt it will fit into the game at all.

I just thought about this problem, How will the continuity work in GTA V. with the decision feature in GTA IV you had choices over who would die Francis/Derrick, Playboy/Dwayne etc. how will this impact the charcters reflecting on events especially if Packie and Niko make appearances in the game. WIll Packie refuse to bring up these events surrounding his brothers death, Will niko refuse to chat about what happened with his cousin roman or mallorie. or will rockstar have a system of identifying your last saved GTA IV file and bieng able to detect what decisions you made and prompt the appropriate lines from the charcters. Because i would find it to be stupid if Niko talks about his cousin roman when meanwhile in your GTA IV file roman actually died.

I just thought about this problem, How will the continuity work in GTA V. with the decision feature in GTA IV you had choices over who would die Francis/Derrick, Playboy/Dwayne etc. how will this impact the charcters reflecting on events especially if Packie and Niko make appearances in the game. WIll Packie refuse to bring up these events surrounding his brothers death, Will niko refuse to chat about what happened with his cousin roman or mallorie. or will rockstar have a system of identifying your last saved GTA IV file and bieng able to detect what decisions you made and prompt the appropriate lines from the charcters. Because i would find it to be stupid if Niko talks about his cousin roman when meanwhile in your GTA IV file roman actually died.

Yeah If they appear in V, they will definitely not talk about the "choice" actions that you had, like with Roman, Derrick and Darko. This would be to make the game more personal to yourself. But we all know Kate died instead of Roman...

Ways to get easy $$$. Rob any store or person, kid nap someone or dog (-_-), sell trees etc.. AI sleep. Use them as shields even if dead, provoke a street race, AI's getting in a group while you fight different 1s would try to stop it, ask fo drugs etc.. Skills on almost everything you do. Shooting, fighting, robbing, driving, drinking (.-.) etc.. Steal some fucking gas. Default to jack cars if not stopped. '5'o' need a change.

• Like 1

Yeah I want to be able to rob stores, like in Mafia 2. But I don't think you should get caught all the time with an alarm, only if you stick around.

GTAV needs to find a way to let you defend yourself from the cheap ass Cop boats when you're stranded in the damn ocean (swimming, not in a boat), 1 mile from any sort of land. Either let us use weapons while swimming, or dive under the water for protection.

GTAV needs to find a way to let you defend yourself from the cheap ass Cop boats when you're stranded in the damn ocean (swimming, not in a boat), 1 mile from any sort of land. Either let us use weapons while swimming, or dive under the water for protection.

I doubt we'll be safe if we can dive underwater. In SA, you could still be shot no matter how far you went down. But if we're dealing with reality, let's check in with the Mythbusters.

I'm new to this forum, obviuosly, but I've heard so much about GTA V just like many of you out there. I'm anticipating more info. on the game just like many others. What I'd like in the game is more guns that also sound even more realistic than the gun sound fx in GTA IV. In GTA IV, they only gave you two weapon sets with only 1 weapon from each category type (e.g. 1 pistol, 1 shotgun, 1 sub-machinegun, 1 assault rifle, 1 sniper rifle, 1 launcher, 1 explosive, and 1 melee weapon, and then your fist. With GTA5, they should incorporate more weapon sets with more guns from each category type.

I'd also like the game to have a speedometer in there so whenever you're in a vehicle, you can tell how fast you're going.

All I know is, I can't wait for the game to be released, and can't wait for more details about the game to be revealed.

I also like the idea of being able to rob stores, kidnap people and use weapons whilst swimming. But you know what else a GTA game could desperately have in it? Instead of all the peds being adults, throw some children in there, and animals too. It would be cool going around shooting neighbors' dogs, or shish kabobbing a cat with a bow and arrow. Yeah, GTA has never introduced a bow and arrow (or croossbow) to its inclusion of weapons. They should finally consider adding bows, as well as more throwing explosives, like grenades, pipe bombs, TNT sticks, molotovs, and others. They should also put the minigun back in the game, because I personally love that gun. A minigun does so much carnage.

If anyone finds out more info about the game before I do, please hit me up on this forum. I'd love to know more, and I'd like more ideas from y'all on what should be in the game, and what abilities the in-game character should have.

Edited by Massacre
Obnoxious text doesn't make your post better.

Turn Signals, period.

That is a demonstration of a PC modification that allows you to use turn signals...

seat-belts, yes. convertible roofs, yes. but turn signals??? i don't know man, unless they are automatic and they flash whenever you turn then i cant side with you.

Light signals are already used by A.I. in GTAIV, but if your talking about turning without signals like an asshole on the highway/bridges.. than yes they need light signals for that annoyance.

I hate when some asshole cuts me off then I ruin my car then he gets out like a tough guy so I beat the shit out of him then I shoot him

There are a lot of cool ideas that have been thrown out here, so I'll try not to duplicate too many of them.

More customization in general; vehicles, player appearance, player skills, mission path, ect..

Maybe something like a longer term more vague mission. Such as taking out some kingpin or something where there are multiple ways to do it. You could use someone close to that kingpin to get inside, or use resources to find where he might be at a certain time, or just storm his compound with a crew and brute force it. I don't know, something that would require and allow you to think outside the box and choose how you want to accomplish a larger goal and complete some "self chosen" missions to accomplish that goal. Everybody might accomplish it in a unique way. I think R* could create that really well.

The ability to hire out some work would be awesome too. Whether it be surveillance, CCTV, phone taps, pretty women to lure people places, certain hits, ect.. It would at least give you another thing to spend your seemingly endless supply of money on.

I tend to lean more towards wanting the game to be very realistic but I understand that would not be best all the time and would sometimes take away from the fun factor, but I think R* tip toes that line pretty damn well.

Soundtrack will hopefully be dope, if the game is set present day I hope to hear some newer west coast artists as well as the legends. Maybe Dr. Dre will finally debut "Detox" by allowing a couple tracks to be used. Game, Nipsey Hustle, Murs or better yet, Felt (Murs teamed up with Atmosphere). Maybe they could get some artists like E-40, Snoop, Too Short, Ice Cube, Warren G, Kurrupt, and others to do some new tracks for GTA V. Wishful thinking.

Just throwing things out there as I really like a lot of the ideas that I have read so far.

Soundtrack will hopefully be dope, if the game is set present day I hope to hear some newer west coast artists as well as the legends. Maybe Dr. Dre will finally debut "Detox" by allowing a couple tracks to be used. Game, Nipsey Hustle, Murs or better yet, Felt (Murs teamed up with Atmosphere). Maybe they could get some artists like E-40, Snoop, Too Short, Ice Cube, Warren G, Kurrupt, and others to do some new tracks for GTA V. Wishful thinking.

Just throwing things out there as I really like a lot of the ideas that I have read so far.

The New stuff from Too Short and Kurupt are totally whack, so is the majority of Snoop Doggs. In my opinion the only one that you listed that is still original is Warren G. But then if they go create specific tracks for V like some artists did for IV (like Nas) I am sure they will be dope.

The New stuff from Too Short and Kurupt are totally whack, so is the majority of Snoop Doggs. In my opinion the only one that you listed that is still original is Warren G. But then if they go create specific tracks for V like some artists did for IV (like Nas) I am sure they will be dope.

I agree, if they could get some of those old school west coast artists to come up with something dope for GTA V, because they certainly haven't produced anything worthy in quite a while. Main stream hip hop in general is kinda sleepy in my opinion. I just hope they don't put some garbage on there like Mac Miller, or any Young Money stuff, etc.. I have tons of good underground hip hop suggestions but it is kinda hard to come up with many main stream artists worthy of GTA's soundtrack.

I agree, if they could get some of those old school west coast artists to come up with something dope for GTA V, because they certainly haven't produced anything worthy in quite a while. Main stream hip hop in general is kinda sleepy in my opinion. I just hope they don't put some garbage on there like Mac Miller, or any Young Money stuff, etc.. I have tons of good underground hip hop suggestions but it is kinda hard to come up with many main stream artists worthy of GTA's soundtrack.

I believe they will have a mainstream station like in IV (The Beat 102.7) and one dope as hell old-school 90's station (like Radio Los Santos)