Massacre

Moderators
  • Content count

    10,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

7,532 Serial Repist

About Massacre

  • Rank
    Warlord of the Wastes

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Location
    Far Harbor

Online

  • Twitter
    @WarlordMassacre

Recent Profile Visitors

28,631 profile views
  1. Despite what the uneducated masses of the internet say, Mass Effect Andromeda is good times. We don't have a topic for it, and I haven't visited this site on a computer in nearly three years, so I guess there isn't going to be a thread for it, unless someone else here is playing it.

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. CaPn bOnEs

      CaPn bOnEs

      i was gonna start a topic for horizon zero dawn, but i realized i'm the only one playing it so meh... i heard the facial graphics are a bit off on andromeda, but i haven't seen anyone complaining about the gameplay...

    3. gtagrl

      gtagrl

      We could still add topics for those games, it would be a place you guys to add photos, and might encourage other/newer members to post if they are playing it, might be nice to have newer games on the list. 

    4. DuPz0r

      DuPz0r

      I've seen the fucked up facial animations and uncanny valley shit.

       

      But apart from all that, is the game any good?  I like the idea of exploring the galaxy and landing on planets and shit, but how does all that work? Do you get to actually do it yourself or is it all menus and zoom-ins?

  2. Sure, your nudes were leaked and thousands of guys are jacking off to them - but that glitter filter made your vagina look fantastic.
  3. At this point, social media is 86% young women arbitrarily using any form of communication that can be performed by standard mobile phone options, but requires a third party application instead. The other 14% is grandmas posting in all caps on Facebook, asking how to turn off caps lock.
  4. At this point, I only use Twitter because it's an easy way to set up a news feed for things that I actually care about.
  5. As a fellow who despises the world around him, VR appeals to me. But what we have now isn't VR. It's PS Move with a Virtual Boy headset. I demand the ability to plug a device directly into my head and enter a better world. LSD is currently that device, but an electronic option would be nice.
  6. I really want to be enthused about gun running, but I know it'll just be re-skinned CEO missions, like MCs were. I guess I'll get new pants out of it or some shit.
  7. I've always wondered what that's like.
  8. Well, prohibition doesn't actually work, it just highly inconveniences.
  9. As a stoner, your personal freedom was always in danger. As an American, my personal freedom was always in danger.
  10. Trump has decided that legalization of marijuana, just like pretty much all the other progress we've made over the last 8 years, is a no-go. Gotta make sure those privatized prisons are meeting their minimum occupancy quotas, after all. Can't let that totally unjustifiable source of income die, even though legal marijuana would make significantly more money. Fun fact: Legal marijuana sales totaled $6.7 billion, last year.
  11. Plus, it sounds like Mike Tyson trying to say "purse."
  12. bOnEs, I'm concerned by how increasingly Asian your appearance has become, over the years.
  13. I keep thinking it's photoshopped. It's like seeing a crossover episode of two cartoons from completely different networks.
  14. I'm excited you guys finally got to fuck. I can tell from the smug satisfaction in your eyes that you were on top, bOnEs.
  15. Montana looks like he'd been waiting all night for the roofie to hit. Poor Jizzy.