TUE MAR 28 - 6PM (EDT) 11PM (BST) ---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, crew-created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc...
Join when you can, stay as long as you like, and please post your pics and videos here for all to enjoy! Crew nights are always more hilarious from multiple viewpoints, so show and tell your side of the story!
If you created a new job, post a link here so the playlist DJs can bookmark it. The IGTA Community chat on PSN is also a great place to share ideas and news.
Photos are occasionally featured at @iGrandTheftAuto. Please tag your crew content with #igta!
Drumroll.....The winner of the poll is Tuners!
Get tuned and show up with your flashiest speed demon and driftiest racer! Post your suggestions for crew-created drift jobs below, and I'll bookmark them for the playlists.
The new cunning stunt races seem to be fun, we can continue to check out new vehicles and races during crew nights, while still enjoying the weekly theme. I know some of you have been playing in the creator, post a link below if your job is ready, or if you want a crowd to test out a new track or arena.
Our UK brothers and sisters will switch to daylight savings time this weekend.
* Join the iGTA community here to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew.
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* You can join anytime, but the earlier the better. We usually start off in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are.
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention and read the description.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive play. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives.
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't.
--- Upcoming Events:
Apr 4 - Poll Winner: Hippie Night
Apr 11 - Cunning Stunts: Special Vehicles (Rocket Voltic, Ruiner 2000, Blazer Aqua) - Featuring crew created jobs!
Apr 18 - 2-for-1 Theme: Underpants MC (on scooters?)
Apr 25 - 80's night
(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)
Other Suggestions (add your ideas below!): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Dapper Animals, Underpants Party
Recurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night