Guest Marney-1

GTA IV: PS3 Mods

Guest Marney-1

I just came across a free roam session in TBoGT with skate parks and a big flashing Vinewood sign at the airport. I'll get pics up soon, anyone else come across stuff like this on the PS3?

Vinewood_Sign_Mod_GTA_IV_PS3_.jpg

Vinewood_Sign_Mod_GTAIV_PS3.jpg

I've never even come across the Vinewood thing on Xbox. When I did play PS3 I never saw any mods on GTA or TBoGT. Xbox has some weird stuff though. I saw a car with a golden angel statue over it. I'll post the pic of that soon as well.

Guest Marney-1

Pics posted to OP.

I've no idea how you get mods on PS3 tbh. Anyone?

I'm all alone enjoying the skate park at the airport now if anyone wants an invite? I'm on the EFLC disc.

Edited by Marney-1

Guest Marney-1

I mentioned some time ago that I'd love to see a kind of playground for vehicles in GTA V. Better than just a flat runway to race around.

Now there's an invincible green helicopter. (Buzzard) PSN ID: WaverlyPD.

Edited by Marney-1

Usually files are taken from the PC and put onto the PS3 via USB. Patch blockers and special PS3's (Jailbroken in terms) are usually needed.

A friend of mine who I met through xbox told me he had a PS3 maybe 5-6 months ago. I turned my dust covered PS3 from 2008 on and he modded MW2. I had to install a patch blocker on my computer for it to work but he said you just use a USB and files from PC. He also had that Jailbroken PS3.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

Weird, I left that game and now can't find one without those mods at the airport. It's like a permanent feature.

Guest Marney-1

GTA_IV_Mods_PS3.jpg

@Beau350 responded (with above pic) to a shoutout I gave on Twitter asking if other's had come across any mods on PS3.

Guest Marney-1

Same mod we saw before they added more ramps and other crap.

The ramps are probably there, I found they didn't appear until you were almost on top of them.

Get online now on the GTA IV disc, you gotta see this!

Edited by Marney-1

Mods aren't new on PS3, just rare cause most people don't know it's possible (which is a good thing)

Guest Marney-1

are you serious?? it's on the PS3 now?!? fuck that sucks...

To be honest, this one looks like it was done by a blind builder. The gaps in the ramps are huge and your car just smashes into the sections when you try to drive up them. Planes are going right through the loop-the-loop one too.

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

I'm in there now with gtagrl.

I just came across a free roam session in TBoGT with skate parks and a big flashing Vinewood sign at the airport. I'll get pics up soon, anyone else come across stuff like this on the PS3?

Vinewood_Sign_Mod_GTA_IV_PS3_.jpg

Vinewood_Sign_Mod_GTAIV_PS3.jpg

Nope played PS3 for a long time but never saw mods

You talk so much about programming, but you can't talk about hacking because you can't actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on google ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. Can you guys do any of that? I don't think so. I bet you don't know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? If you name them, I just might tell them that Cyantist sent you.