Guest Marney-1

GTA IV - TL&D - TBoGT

Guest Marney1

Just messing around in The Ballad of Gay Tony and decided to beat a fireman to death then had 6 of his workmates run after me and do the same to me. I'm gonna go back a burn the bastards.

Survivor light... lol.

"I'm just going to probe around in this dark crack with my survivor light to see if anything becomes illuminated."

I've also done exactly that. Driving past the fire station and thought, Fireys are usually tough guys I wonder what would happen if I beat one up. Beat one up, got killed. Went back for revenge, died again, went back with a gun.... that shut them up.

I just hate that place, they overanalyse things too much and end up going into page long crazy speculative theories they've invented without any evidence whatsoever. Why can't they just make a penis joke and forget about it like we do?

Also, how many of the noobs that sign up here actually make a worthwhile contribution to the forums and don't just post "L0K IT TOOMY VERCATTI IN DE TRALUR! I NO IT HIM CUS MY FREND TOLD ME IT WUS HIM AND HES DAD WERK FOR ROCK STAR!!1!!"

Exactly why I'm not a member over there. Just speaking in terms of numbers really. But yes I agree there are only a select few who make a contribution here.

Also, our attitudes towards the ones they call noobs are quite similar, which is why I voted you when we were electing a new mod. Not that I don't think that Mass is the prime candidate, I just feel like you would show these noobs some sense by scaring the shit out of them. Whether or not that's healthy for the forums, well...that's another discussion. But I can say that I would get sheer joy just from witnessing the e-pain bestowed upon them :)