Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I want a big, detailed map with varied terrain, plent of different vehicles to drive, and very fun police chases, and thing else would be gravy.

As simple as that... B)

i want to be able to hand cuff people and put them in the trunk of a car likein rdr when you hogtie people and put em on your hourse

I want to be able to knock people out and then put them in the trunk of a car. Then drive off to a secluded place and murder them, then dump their body in random places.

Goodfellas :D

Gta 4 felt like a step back compared to gta 3 >>> vice >>> sa

Did you really just say GTA 4 was a step back from GTA 3??? :mellow: That has to be one of the stupidest comments i've ever heard.

is someone wrong just because they dont share your opinion?

someone please jesusfacepalm this guy for me ;)

If you can say with a staight face that GTA 4 a step back from GTA 3 you need to have your head examined. That simple. Its okay to say you liked GTA 3 over GTA 4 but saying it is a step back is just absurd.

I thought with the exception of graphics, gta4 was a step back.

Can you please elaborate on how GTA 4 was a step back from GTA 3?

Smaller land area, no planes, no bikes, no gang system, no rpg elements, no country side, story was very meh, sound track wasnt spectacular, nothing game changing...

Car chases and missions were very meh,

Smaller land area, no planes, no bikes, no gang system, no rpg elements, no country side, story was very meh, sound track wasnt spectacular, nothing game changing...

Car chases and missions were very meh,

Im talking about GTA 3..... not San Andreas.

Gta 4 felt like a step back compared to gta 3 >>> vice >>> sa

^^^^ Because of this post. Your saying GTA IV was a step back from ALL of those games.

I'm referring to the games as a sequence, gta 3, which vice improved upon (gta 3), which san andreas improved upon (vice), which gta 4 did not improve upon (gta san andreas).

Of course no one is saying or has said gta 4 was worse than gta 3: liberty city. We are talking about progression.

He's referring to the games as a sequence, gta 3, which vice improved upon (gta 3), which san andreas improved upon (vice), which gta 4 did not improve upon (gta san andreas).

Of course no one is saying or has said gta 4 was worse than gta 3: liberty city. We are talking about progression.

Thanks for talking in the third person.... And GTA IV has had nothing to improve on yet. It was Rockstars first attempt at an open world game on the next gen console's. So let's see how GTA V pans out.

I think comparing San Andreas to GTA IV is a little silly. With San Andreas they already had alot of experiance with that hardware. Its better to compare GTA IV with GTA III because those were the first attempts at the new console's.

Didnt realize i was Qmarney, edited my post.

As to your reply, LOL? I guess. Gta iv had nothing to improve upon?

You mean, Gta iv didn't improve upon anything. It could have improved upon GTA-San Andreas, but it didn't, and that was my point.

Didnt realize i was Qmarney, edited my post.

As to your reply, LOL? I guess. Gta iv had nothing to improve upon?

You mean, Gta iv didn't improve upon anything. It could have improved upon GTA-San Andreas, but it didn't, and that was my point.

That's because it was Rockstar's first attempt with the next gen console's besides table tennis..... And it improved on alot of things San Andreas didn't have. Graphics were better. Story was better. Physics were better. COVER SYSTEM. And better damage visuals. But I will agree San Andreas did some things better then IV. Bigger map, more things to do, RPG elements, and more customization. AND PLANES. To me both games are a wash and are equal. But thats just my opinion.

I want some of the worst/horrible/sick destruction possible. Torch a school bus. Or a handicap bus. Hook up a bunch of tow trucks and go plowing through the city running over people. I miss being able to use a tow truck to hook up a cop car and have them follow me on drive bys and jumps. Or hook up to the back if a cop car and have them give chase pulling the tow truck causing them to have a horrible crash.

Again just lots of senseless violence.

The helicopter with the magnet so I can pick up cop cars and cause mayhem. Or hook up to a train and bail out watching it get destroyed. Or pick up a boat and drag it through the city killing lots of people.

I want to be able to shoot a pistol or smg from a helicopter.

• Like 1

I want to be able to sell drugs, guns, cars. I want to be able to mug people in the streets and alleyways. Home Invasions will be fun, bank and store hold ups. buying businesses so you can make money from them.

• Like 1

What I will be looking for in GTA5??

First thing is Grove street. CJ's house. Armor under the bridge behind house.

Second is quickest way to steal a plane.

Litteritly that's what I will be looking for first.

I want brass knuckles, makes hand to hand combat better.

Sling shot somehow worked into a mission. A crossbow that would just be awesome! Sticking pedestrians with bolts hidden in a tree or rooftop or stealth in a dark covered area.

Stun gun/tasers a potentially fatel weapon again utilized by stealth. And this is just minor stuff I will be looking for.

I wonder how much of GTA5 map and locations will be from GTA SA.

More usable cranes. Like in the docks of SA.import/export. I want to be able to pick up some steel i beams and smash them into the street below. Or swing a wreaking ball and smash cars on the street. Mission where you say work construction and then take out a target in a accident.

The kill screen in gta4 was sweet but it needed more time or option to skip.

What I will be looking for in GTA5??

First thing is Grove street. CJ's house. Armor under the bridge behind house.

Second is quickest way to steal a plane.

Litteritly that's what I will be looking for first.

I want brass knuckles, makes hand to hand combat better.

Sling shot somehow worked into a mission. A crossbow that would just be awesome! Sticking pedestrians with bolts hidden in a tree or rooftop or stealth in a dark covered area.

Stun gun/tasers a potentially fatel weapon again utilized by stealth. And this is just minor stuff I will be looking for.

I wonder how much of GTA5 map and locations will be from GTA SA.

More usable cranes. Like in the docks of SA.import/export. I want to be able to pick up some steel i beams and smash them into the street below. Or swing a wreaking ball and smash cars on the street. Mission where you say work construction and then take out a target in a accident.

The kill screen in gta4 was sweet but it needed more time or option to skip.

mmm.... you know what I notice, I don't want to take it personal with you or anything I respect your wishes after all we can all wish something different.

but I will tell you my hopes instead, I really hope R* doesn't pay too much attention to people who are still stuck with the idea that somehow GTAV = SA2, is not, is a new game, and with what we know so far, it seems as if R* is taking a step ahead and not walking backwards, I therefore hope many of this "retarded" wishes as I would like to call them are not in any ways included in the actual game, and if they become a reality for some unrealistic and improvable reason, they are nothing but a small dlc including them only as episodic-type gamplay.

you see brass knuckles, Cj's house, usable cranes, tasers, stunt guns, a crossbow sound all like a combination of GTA SA, Saints Row, and whatnot predator or some other similar shit.

GTA V is GTA V, a sub sequence of GTA IV, so you should expect something similar to it, in regards to realism and seriousness, and if you don't like it, you can simply play the above mentioned games.

• Like 2

I can't wait to get out of the liberity city. I can't wait for airports and landing strips, seaplanes, jet ski's. being able to travel around causing chaos in and out of the city. Rollin through ghettos blasting fools listening classic radio Los Santos. Then drive to the airport and steal a plane and go cause hell in the countryside.

I can't wait to get out of the liberity city. I can't wait for airports and landing strips, seaplanes, jet ski's. being able to travel around causing chaos in and out of the city. Rollin through ghettos blasting fools listening classic radio Los Santos. Then drive to the airport and steal a plane and go cause hell in the countryside.

Hell yeah!, what kind of cheats do you think theyll put in? I really want Extreme BMX easily jumping over buildings!