Psy

Where are you from?

Bloomington, IL http://www.city-data...v/picv31744.php

Birthplace of:

250px-Beer-nuts.jpg

Wish my city was the birthplace of something.

It's the only thing we're known for. And we have the minor league Bloomington Cornjerkers haha. Illinois has the weirdest team names. Pekin Chinks, Fisher Bunnies, New Berlin Pretzels, etc.

I don't like the beatles either.... but they did have a lot of hits, and everyone says they were an influence...regardless of the facts.

Guest Marney1

My city was a prehistoric fishing village

Might help if you said where you live too.

So I originally hail from a lovely place called Huyton. heres a little snippet from wikipedia:

Huyton (pronounced /ˈhaɪtən/hy-tən) is an area of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley, in Merseyside, England. It is part of the Liverpool Urban Area and has close associations with its neighbour, Roby, having both formerly been part of the Huyton with Roby Urban District.

About 8 years ago I moved to the even more lovely Widnes. Again heres a bit from the Wiki page:

Widnes is an industrial town within the borough of Halton, in Cheshire, England, with an urban area population of 58,300 in 2010.[1] It is located on the northern bank of the River Mersey where the estuary narrows to form the Runcorn Gap. Directly to the south across the Mersey is the town of Runcorn. Upstream and 8 miles (13 km) to the east is the town of Warrington, and downstream to the west is the neighbouring area of Speke, of the city ofLiverpool. Historically part of Lancashire, the town later came under Cheshire for administrative purposes in the 1974 local government reorganisation.

So basically its near to liverpool and its a generally a shithole (I live in the nice area). a few images of widnes for those who want to know what it looks like:

DSCF1009.JPG

The runcorn-Widnes bridge

prof_widnes_spike-island.jpg

Spike island, Widnes.

379936_f45bcca9.jpg

The town centre where the many charity shops are located

I hate that bridge, is the new one getting built or what?

never seen this. I believe they still are, they lost some funding though because of the tory pricks so they had to make some changes to the plans. Be arsed with both of them becoming toll bridges, just another reason not to go to runcorn

That other dude/girl called him/her self mmmmmmm gtagrl but I dindt had the energy to type all the m's

That's Marney, he just thinks I'm yummy.

You just lie down and nap for a while, you'll feel better after a rest.

I'm from Poznan, Poland but I live in England, Im not going to provide a link because we all know how to use Wikipedia.

where abouts in england?

Guest Marney

I'm from Poznan, Poland but I live in England, Im not going to provide a link because we all know how to use Wikipedia.

Why did you move to England?

Guest Marney

Because England's awesome

It really fucking isn't. Quite pitiful how bad some places are. In Bradford, English is a second language to chav speak with some of the poorest education possible (in 2007 only 14% of kids at my school got 5 A*-C GCSE's)

GCSE's don't guarantee you a job, being Polish does.

Because England's awesome

It really fucking isn't. Quite pitiful how bad some places are. In Bradford, English is a second language to chav speak with some of the poorest education possible (in 2007 only 14% of kids at my school got 5 A*-C GCSE's)

GCSE's don't guarantee you a job, being Polish does.

GCSE's aren't really that hard though tbh

where abouts in england?

Norfolk

Money

Not discriminating or whatever but England is crap, better then Poland but still crap.