I live in LA and LA has a variety of busses going through stops and following a route almost everyday . This would be a cool feature since you could drive tons of people and possibly hold them hostage (a long shot though). but still stealing busses sounds pretty fun in general. unfortunatley i could not find any busses in the trailer but hey there werent to many scenes featuring intersections. Let me know youre take on this concept of busses driving around all day everyday. also if there is busses maybe you can use that as public transportation, also many dont know this but there actually is a subway system in LA but it only runs around hollywood and downtown.

In GTA Vice City, you could steal busses, and each person that entered in the bus paid you 5 bucks. Thats a nice way to make some money. Haha

I like the idea of standing at a bus stop chatting to other pedestrians going "jeez, where's this bus! Terrible weather, eh?". Hmm, either that or jack the guy in the sports car...

• Like 1

It would be a nice feature to add, just for realism, and maybe you could use them the same way you could use taxis/trains in IV, and if you didn't want to spend ages on a slow moving bus just skip to the next stop or to your destination, also stealing the buses would be really cool, it's always nice to have a big heavy vehicle near by that's able to ram cops out the way with no problems! =)

• Like 1

Guest Bruce Willis

I want to be able to stick a roof spoiler, alloy wheels, fog lamps and go-faster stripes on my bus.

I want to be able to stick a roof spoiler, alloy wheels, fog lamps and go-faster stripes on my bus.

go faster stripes, every bus needs go faster stripes. if only arriva had them, eh marney

Stripes won't make it go faster you dumbass! ... Flames do.

It would be a nice feature to add, just for realism, and maybe you could use them the same way you could use taxis/trains in IV, and if you didn't want to spend ages on a slow moving bus just skip to the next stop or to your destination, also stealing the buses would be really cool, it's always nice to have a big heavy vehicle near by that's able to ram cops out the way with no problems! =)

a bus system like gta 4 subway system would be nice

^Both of these^. I think a bus system as transportation would work. As far as catching one, we could walk to a designated spot (bus stop) and a bus magically appears down the road a little to come pick you up - similar to the trains in IV magically arriving when you walked onto the train platform. If not for regular city transit, then at least for cross country transit into the hills and possibly the small towns outside Los Santos.

Of course there would be trip skip like the trains/taxis in IV plus the inside view might be a little better in a bus since it is taller.

I would prefere it if they came at certain times and it was possible to miss the bus...be annoying but adds the "realism"

Guest Bruce Willis

go faster stripes, every bus needs go faster stripes. if only arriva had them, eh marney

I find our local buses quite quick and don't see a reason for overtaking them anymore.

You see them overtaking Corsa's every day though. :P

Guest Bruce Willis

Fuck you

Fuck you! Did you get your R* sticker back? :D

Fuck you

Fuck you! Did you get your R* sticker back? :D

nope. I get the feeling that the smackhead prick kept the other half and used it to cover the stains on his umbro tracksuit