Guest Marney-1

The Sub Killer & GTA (Here we go AGAIN)

Guest Marney1

I think we should Asylum this topic so we can laugh at the bullshit stories connecting games and death.

Since they keep shutting down mental hospitals, I think there's more crazy people walking among us than in all the prisons of the world put together.

They needed to drop 66 million into a new reman centre in my town. Its not even a prison, its a holding cell for people about to be convicted. And they needed to build a bigger one? Thats just sad. Then the Alberta government shuts down half of the phyc ward in a hospital to clear funding, and now they are complaining about there being a shortage of beds. No shit? Fuck, some people have their heads shoved so far up their ass, they can see the light of day and smell the fresh air.

I found another

http://myona.com/201...tlefield-3-mw3/

Ross Truett Ashley, a 22-year-old part-time college student, shot to death a police officer and then committing suicide at Virginia Tech last week.

However, according to reports, the teenager was a friendly person who didn’t talk about weapons or guns.

“Ross wasn’t that kind of person. He was friendly, nice,” said Nic Robinson to AP. She is a 21-year-old history major preparing for law school at Radford University, where Ashley was a part-time student.

This has spark a speculation whether Ross was influenced by the recent burst of video games shooters such as Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. His style of the killing is similar to the upcoming Rockstar’s title Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5).

Authorities reported that Ashley killed police officer Deriek Crouse on the Virginia Tech campus while the officer made a traffic stop on Thursday, then killed himself not long after. The reason of the killing is still unknown

Edited by TreeFitty
added quote incase they change it...

"His style of the killing is similar to the upcoming Rockstar’s title Grand Theft Auto V."

So, they're saying GTA V is related because of a two-minute trailer in which no one fired a weapon. Interesting. Oh, wait, not interesting. What's the word? Retarded. Yeah, that's it.

Guest Marney1

I sense a new addition to Marney's shitlist.... and a well deserved one too.

I left my comment on there before I saw this thread and yes, it's going on the Shit List.

Edit: Shit List updated.

A lot of the time they dont play or understand the game. Like when bully came out, they thought it would be about bullying kids, when in actual fact it was about beating the bullies not becoming one!

Same as GTA you have a shit life, you then work to get what u deserve, you kill bad currupt people to do it, sure u can kill pedestrians etc but thats not the main aim of the game. GTA must have sold millions of copies if not billions. So why has it only affected a handful? Because they where going to kill someone anyway they just wanted an excuse.

Like psy said surely its more call of duty or even tv show NCIS ( which has been made into a shite game ) more than GTA.

Now im going to go get a blade and attach it to my jacket and stab people because Ezio from Assassins Creed told me to.

I love the way it says "His style of the killing is similar to the upcoming Rockstar’s title Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5)." Oh yeah? What style is that then? We all know there was no such thing as guns and murders before GTA... <_< Also noted that obviously you can draw comparisons about the "style of killing" with a game that hasn't been released yet... <_<

icon11.gif

I love the way it says "His style of the killing is similar to the upcoming Rockstar’s title Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5)." Oh yeah? What style is that then? We all know there was no such thing as guns and murders before GTA... <_< Also noted that obviously you can draw comparisons about the "style of killing" with a game that hasn't been released yet... <_<

Yah the particular word "style" kinda pissed me off. Man media is so fucking stupid.

If I ever have children, I'm going to build a vault filled with TV's playing thousands of images and videos of sex and violence, throw them in it (naked, of course), and lock the door. Twice a day, I will send a nanny in to feed and change them, until they are old enough to feed and clean up after themselves, at which time I will lower a bucket of gruel into the vault twice a day, and I will give them a waste bucket, which I will have removed and dumped once every four days. Feeding and waste removal time is the only time my children will see me, and while they can see me, I will berate them and remind them that I am their master and they will do as I say, or be beaten to death. This will continue for ten years, at which time I will release them and see what kind of monsters I have created.

• Like 3

Have you tried cannibalism? That's how I get rid of most of mine. Eat the meat, burn the unappetizing parts to ash, grind the bones into powder, and dump the ashes and bone powder... Well, pretty much anywhere, just make sure it's evenly distributed and not piled up.

If you're a pussy, you can always skip the cannibalism and burn everything to ash. Waste of good meat, though.

• Like 6

Or fill a bath tub with acid and leave her for a while, disolves the skin and bone. Also if you wanted to kill her and needed a weapon an icicle is a good one, it meltd meaning you dont have to worry about hiding the weapon :) u just have to find one 1st. Believe it or not i learnt this at upper/high school. We did forensic science and watch a video called ' how to commit the perfect murder' i remembered it just in case i needed it one day.

Acid won't dissolve a body nearly as quick as people think, and unless you work for a chemical company with shit security, it's going to be a lot of trouble to get enough acid to fill a bathtub without drawing a lot of attention to yourself or having it on your financial records. Fire is free, and a whole lot faster.

And I'm not even going to bother with the icicle discussion. There are better options.

• Like 6

I like how we've been discussing murder and body disposal in a topic making fun of articles that claim video games make people violent.

For the record, I was like this before video games.

• Like 6

If I ever have children, I'm going to build a vault filled with TV's playing thousands of images and videos of sex and violence, throw them in it (naked, of course), and lock the door. Twice a day, I will send a nanny in to feed and change them, until they are old enough to feed and clean up after themselves, at which time I will lower a bucket of gruel into the vault twice a day, and I will give them a waste bucket, which I will have removed and dumped once every four days. Feeding and waste removal time is the only time my children will see me, and while they can see me, I will berate them and remind them that I am their master and they will do as I say, or be beaten to death. This will continue for ten years, at which time I will release them and see what kind of monsters I have created.

That sounds like like a slightly different version of the movie Oldboy.

I like how we've been discussing murder and body disposal in a topic making fun of articles that claim video games make people violent.

For the record, I was like this before video games.

Lol it is ironic. But if programmes on BBC 2 (a mainstream UK channel) are telling people how to commit the perfect murder and they used to have buffy the vampire slayer on BBC2 at 6pm...is GTA really the catalyst here? People are just crazy.

I think tho anyone could kill someone. If pushed far enough, we all have a breaking point.