Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Online Vehicle Spawns

I've noticed that spawns from the sigle player game aren't there online in most cases. What consistent vehicle spawn locations have you found online?

Mavericks spawn at the helipad by the docks that is buy able in single player. And the cesnar type plane spawns at the sandy shores runway most of the time. Cars seem much less common for set spawn points

I have found a random high end sports car parked outside the strip club everytime I have checked. Seems pretty random what spawns there but it has been sports car most of the time.

I was hoping the monster truck would spawn online :(

Kind of off topic...are there any armor spawns online? Or is the only option to unlock and buy armor from ammunation online?

There is some standard armour around near Gerald apartment. It may only work once you unlock standard armour though.

• Like 1

The spawns at the Sandy Shores Airfield differ depending on skill levels. If your Flight skill is sufficiently high, you'll find Buzzards and Titans.

• Like 2

I have yet to see anything spawn consistently, be it cars, weapons, whatever. Nothing from story mode spawns in the same place online. Even the quality of car spawns change. The high end cars a the Kortz Center are replaced with slightly above average cars.

The car spawns in GTA Online sucks! Cruising around for 4 minutes I've seen only 2 types of vehicles many times! Switched sessions and the same vehicles were there... All I can do is steal all Cavalcades and Ballers and store in my garage for sell later.. The helicopter spawns in many places and there is a chance of spawning a buzzard in some helipads.

My friend drove around the military base for a good 5 minutes, driving the full length from front to back and didn't see a single jet. I parachuted in and 3 spawned in front of me, i was gone by the time he could drive to where i landed my parachute and there was still no jets.

I have 3 full bars on flying stats. He has just half a bar.

Thought i'd add that in there.

A few people have pointed out that vehicle spawns online relate to rank.

No Tuffade Adder at it's regular spot unfortunately :(

I happened to stumble across one just randomly parked on the side of the street as a level 5. Have never seen one since though. Cops were on me like crazy driving that thing around.

A few people have pointed out that vehicle spawns online relate to rank.

No Tuffade Adder at it's regular spot unfortunately :(

I happened to stumble across one just randomly parked on the side of the street as a level 5. Have never seen one since though. Cops were on me like crazy driving that thing around.

You were probably close to someone else who is a higher rank then you perhaps?

I was hoping the monster truck would spawn online :(

at one point all i could find was them things, so i got one for myself, i have a tracker and insurance on it, kept everything else standard and plan on doing abit of trolling by parking it up (as no one will tell someone owns it)

wait for someone who wants one to find it, let them take it, then piss them off asking why they took my truck, simple but funny.

My friend drove around the military base for a good 5 minutes, driving the full length from front to back and didn't see a single jet. I parachuted in and 3 spawned in front of me, i was gone by the time he could drive to where i landed my parachute and there was still no jets. I have 3 full bars on flying stats. He has just half a bar. Thought i'd add that in there.

been able to find jets since rank 5, either he is a very low rank or he has some really bad luck

wait for someone who wants one to find it, let them take it, then piss them off asking why they took my truck, simple but funny.

My friend drove around the military base for a good 5 minutes, driving the full length from front to back and didn't see a single jet. I parachuted in and 3 spawned in front of me, i was gone by the time he could drive to where i landed my parachute and there was still no jets. I have 3 full bars on flying stats. He has just half a bar. Thought i'd add that in there.

been able to find jets since rank 5, either he is a very low rank or he has some really bad luck

He doesn't have an internet connection at his flat (i know right? and the twat works as an virgin media engineer too!) so he was only a low rank yes, probably 3 or 4. I was rank 9 at the time. So you're probably right, it's probably about rank 5ish by the time they start showing up.

He doesn't have an internet connection at his flat (i know right? and the twat works as an virgin media engineer too!) so he was only a low rank yes, probably 3 or 4. I was rank 9 at the time. So you're probably right, it's probably about rank 5ish by the time they start showing up.

well my bro had to have me around for the first plane to start spawning, which continued until he hit rank 12 and it spawned for him without me (both our flying skills are about the same)

Does anyone know of a Daemon spawn online? The game replaced the wrong vehicle when I tried to put a new one in my garage, so the Daemon I spent hours looking for and thousands modifying is gone.

I hadn't thought of that and haven't tried to take a vehicle to your garage on mission. I'm guessing you just can't access the garage.

i want one sooo bad!! i've tried twice on missions now to keep it but it doesn't...

otis found a barracks spawn spot near the southwest corner of the alamo sea... i've seen it twice now, i wonder how many of us can fit in the back of it :lol:...

• Like 1

I found a Daemon pulling into the parking lot of the Los Santos Customs in Vinewood. Coincidentally, I was lamenting the Daemon I had just lost.

The Barracks and Crusader have a good chance of spawning on the road after doing a couple laps around the outside of Fort Zancudo. They're most likely to spawn near the main gate, with the bridge and statues.